Thread: Serial Killer Pedro Rodrigues Filho Murdered

Serial Killer Pedro Rodrigues Filho Murdered

All the articles are in Portuguese but according to Brazilian news outlets and law enforcement, Serial killer Pedro Rodrigues Filho was killed in a drive by shooting today
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

"I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

I had this guy confused with other degenerates spared real punishment by the insane caps on imprisonment in Latin American countries. Willing to bet it was retaliatory. At any rate, an excellent subject for a biopic - complete with tragic untimely death after he makes a clean break.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I had this guy confused with other degenerates spared real punishment by the insane caps on imprisonment in Latin American countries. Willing to bet it was retaliatory. At any rate, an excellent subject for a biopic - complete with tragic untimely death after he makes a clean break.
    Actually, he was a punisher of degenerates, if you read his story.

Thread Information