Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Travis Trevino Runnels - Texas Execution - December 11, 2019

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Motion for stay of execution DENIED by the TCCA. Application for a writ of habeas corpus also DISMISSED by the TCCA.

http://search.txcourts.gov/SearchMed...8-729c8f8dca33

Runnels has entered death watch ahead of his scheduled execution Wednesday.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Is this the death house you're referring to? In Huntsville?
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

In Polunsky, Aaron. Runnels will leave to go to Huntsville midday Wednesday.

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Travis Runnels.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	1905

Ryan I'm pretty sure inmates in Texas go to death watch in Polunsky as soon as a date is set. That's why Billy Joel Tracy is able to write about far more than 3 days' worth of interaction in his blog.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Ha. Heidi banned me from posting his blogs. However, a run down of his everyday activities on death watch begins 2 1/2 days before leaving Polunsky for Huntsville.

Junior Member Stranger
    This is likely to be the last execution of the year correct? Seems like everyone else has a stay or injunction.

Junior Member Newbie
    I read his blogs in Minutes before six but there are only three parts, Ryan is he now maybe writing them somewhere else?

Yes Mage this is the final execution of 2019.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information