Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victor Hugo Saldano (aka Victor Rodriguez) - Texas Death Row

In today's orders, the United States Supreme Court declined to review Saldano's petition for certiorari.

Lower court: United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
    Case Nos.: (16-70025)
    Decision date: January 8, 2019
    Rehearing denied: February 11, 2019

Appeals exhausted. Ruling could result in execution date.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

I’m hoping he gets a date in 2020. The fake Pope needs to take a hike. Saldano committed capital murder in Texas so he has to face the same punishment as everyone else. Just because he isn’t an American citizen doesn’t mean he gets a free pass

Senior Member Member
    Is Collin County another Ogg or is it covid Related that Saldano hasn't gotten a date for huntsville?

Collin County is a weird case. They immediately set dates for Kosoul Chanthakoummane and John Gardner after they exhausted appeals, yet nothing for Ivan Cantu, Raul Cortez, and Victor Saldano. Chanthakoummane’s stay of execution has also been lifted though no new date. No telling what’s going on in that county
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

According to this document, Collin County is seeking an execution date for Saldano

https://search.txcourts.gov/Retrieve...ccoa05%5cOther

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Saldano will be taken back to Collin County to receive an execution date on January 31, 2022 at 1:30 PM.

Update: The time was been changed to 3:00 PM

https://apps.collincountytx.gov/Judi...%7C%7C%7C1%7C1

Update: Saldano’s execution warrant has been postponed and a hearing has been set for February 28 at 3:00 PM to determine if Saldano is competent to be executed

Update: Decision on whether Saldano is competent to be executed or not due 9:00 AM on March 23, 2022

Last edited by Bobsicles; 02-28-2022 at 07:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information