Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Lee Young - Texas

I fully understand that this site is Pro-Death Penalty. I would like the opportunity to make the following statement. “Life is precious, The life that Clinton Young stands convicted of participating in, is/was precious. Clinton Young’s life is precious too”.

One of the commandments in the Bible says “Thou shall not kill”. We are more than aware what Young and his co-defendants were convicted of, however, surely by taking Young’s life through execution tars us all with the same brush?

I may well get trolled for this post, there’s no offence intended by posting. I just wanted to run the above by you all and see what response I get.

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    clearly you are ant-DP, im sure most people here can respect your opinion. i think its just the murderer groupies/pen pals we cant stand

i dont think anyone is going to argue with you, either you support the DP or you dont, if youre on a site like this by this point im sure everyone has their opinions and theres no changing anyones minds
    Last edited by Helen; 10-08-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote if its directly underneath a comment

October 10, 2017

The Judge in Clint's Case Cancels the Oct. 16th Hearing

The upcoming hearing in Clint's case scheduled for October 16, 2017 has been canceled by the court. No date has been given for when a decision will be made.

From https://www.saveclintyoung.com/ news section

Well he's got 11 days left unless a court swoops in. Which they probably will. Young will eventually be claimed by the gurney, but he'll probably escape this time. This is ripe for the TCCA to butt in.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Addict one_two_bomb's Avatar
    From what ive read young was the only one with the motive (stealing a car to drive to his girlfriend) and all 3 co defendants testified he shot the first victim. Even of page did shoot the second victim is was most likely at the behest of young. But i agree the tcca will probably hold this one.

The gunshot residue is definitely "new" evidence, but honestly I am not sure it is the kind of "new" evidence that helps Young. While it may create questions about who the actual shooter was, there are other questions raised which do little more than "muddy" the waters. Could these gloves have been contaminated while they traveled around in vehicles of guns and shootings? Is there a way to know with absolute certainty that the gunshot residue is the result of firing the gun?

I feel like the real problem for Young is not that the jury got it wrong (based on any evidence) but that Young had the only motivation for both killings.

Not sure if the TCCA will hold this one or not, he has already litigated much of the evidence and this "new" evidence isn't exactly clear on anything.

Senior Member Member nmiller855's Avatar
    I just read on a memorial page for Robert Pruett that a stay has been issued for this guy. She said she got the information from a documentary worker & on death row page also prison show. Confirmation?

Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Quote Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
    I just read on a memorial page for Robert Pruett that a stay has been issued for this guy. She said she got the information from a documentary worker & on death row page also prison show. Confirmation?

I have not read the affidavits yet, I will later on tonight. Having stated that it does not escape me that it was inmates who originally gave testimony to Page's alleged confession.

So the site that condemns the inmate testimony from one trial embraces it for the purposes of another young man on DR.

Anyone else think this is funny (as in ha ha ha, laughing funny)??
    Jeffrey Matthews
    Executed in Oklahoma on January 11, 2011
    “I think that governor's phone is broke. He hadn't called yet.”:Cheers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information