Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ledell Lee - Arkansas Execution - April 20, 2017

But Helen, he's B.L.A.C.K.

Of course he wasn't innocent. Every "innocent" poster boy is A) almost entirely guilty as charged and B) guilty of something else abhorrent. Rodney Reed? Raped a 12 year old girl. Carlton Gary? DNA linked him to 3 murders in New York state and he committed multiple armed robberies in Georgia, raping a woman during one of the robberies.

Most factually innocent people on death row are criminal scum and did something at some point to deserve it. A single parent working multiple jobs isn't going to be falsely accused and convicted. Good people don't get accused of capital murder. And Reese's blood was found on Lee's shoes - the unidentified DNA just means a cop mishandled it at some point.

And just to be clear, I'm not saying Reed is innocent of killing Stites. He probably did. And Carlton Gary almost certainly killed those 7 women in Georgia. But even if they didn't, Reed deserves to be executed and Gary deserved it.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

I think the same about the DNA being mishandled. Its probably a sloppy cop or tech in the lab that cross transfered their own DNA.

What bothers me is they are saying well we haven't matched the unknown DNA to anyone. Of course they won't find it because the person who put it on their wouldn't be in a criminal database.

If they really want to solve this they would do a familial DNA search for family members online. I bet the unknown DNA would link back to someone related to this case from the law enforcement side.

This is bothering me now I'm thinking about this case where the guy on DR insisted he was innocent, but come to find out after they tested the DNA he was 100% guilty. Oh gosh who was this guy???
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Another example of the DNA/murder weapon conundrum is Robert Pruett (another "innocence" poster boy) - a male in a men's prison, yet years later testing revealed the DNA of an unidentified female on the weapon.. Obviously the corrections officer wasn't murdered by a woman, given it was a men's prison. Clearly, some state employee mishandled it years later. "Inconclusive" nothing burgers happen all the time.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

His Family are still pushing this lawsuit do they have a case or is it a case of they can’t accept he’s guilty?

The second. The victim’s blood was found on his clothes. The unknown DNA is likely from a CSI investigation mishap
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Thanks for that the press in my neck of the woods have latched on to this case reporting only the family's POV so I was just checking if there was another side to the story.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information