Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Donnie Cleveland Lance - Georgia Execution - January 29, 2020

The Republican party of the 90s would think that every single Republican today was a Rino.

This also means Tharpe is going in the middle of February then.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Tharpe going in black history month would really rustle some feathers. Yes, the pattern suggests that a mid Feb date will be set a day or two after this one.

BUT, and I can't stress this enough, Tharpe probably has his own claims at the GA Supreme Court which are independent of the appeal Lance has tried to raise.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Nance should be after Tharpe. I wonder if his execution will turn into another Romell Broom execution?

The reason Romell Broom’s execution was called off because the drugs screwed up his veins and Ohio isn’t as thorough as states like Texas. Nance’s claims are invalid imo because I have the same problems with my veins and my physicians have no problems inserting an IV. Nance is simply grasping at straws

Georgia is definitely trying to repeat 16 this year. I wonder if they’ll go above the number of executions they had that year?

No way they will. Lance will be number 1 and they've only got 4 others who have been denied by at least the 11th Circuit.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Raheem looks like he’ll join the 11th circuit list soon. Raulerson will get a date this year.

Senior Member Member
    Hey there! I just want to know when this murderer got put on the January list. It seems like a sudden addition but a sudden loud "hurrah" as well. Thanks

He got his execution date January 17

Senior Member Member
    Thanks. I guess I should keep up with current events! Thank you! but if this goes through, he won't be current anymore! He will be a thing of the past!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information