Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Havard - Mississippi

Jeffsgirl
    Jeffrey Havard is not married. You made an assumption from my screen name. Bad form, Heidi.

From Wikipedia,

Baden maintains a private forensic pathology consulting practice and is the co-director of the New York State Police Medicolegal Investigation Unit.
    Any opinion he gives is paid for.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Senior Member Frequent Poster Shep3's Avatar
    That what they are suppose to do examine or "observe" the body and make a determination based on prior experience and what is observed.

Jeffsgirl
    No, sir. Baden was not paid. It says at the request of, not hired by.

Senior Member Frequent Poster Shep3's Avatar
    Request mean they hired him fool this man is a private doctor not one who works pro bono.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffsgirl View Post
    Jeffrey Havard is not married. You made an assumption from my screen name. Bad form, Heidi.
    Well, you came on with hostility, which from experience, and a natural assumption from a logical thinker, one would deduce you are Jeffrey Havard's gal, or at the very least his pen pal.

Did anyone else get the same vibe?

That's the vibe I got. From the hostility, I thought she was writing Harvard love letters in between posts frankly.

By the way, I'd still like to see your sources JG. Please post links if possible. Thanks.

Jeffsgirl
    Baden looked at the case at the request of Jerry Mitchell. Baden was not paid. Jerry Mitchell asked Baden to look at the case for a piece he was doing on Steven Hayne. The Declaration that Baden gave Havard's attorney's was 29 pages long. Three for the declaration and 26 showing his credentials. That you minimize his body of work is disrespectful.

Are you explaining to me what a consulting practice is?

Hayne trumps Baden and Lauridson? Interesting.

I notice no one mentions Hayne on this feed. Interesting again.

You can find every single document in this case, excluding the most recent on filed on Friday on PACER.

My source is actually reading the trial transcripts and all other documents filed in the case as well as personal knowledge.

I am not trying to be adversarial. Just would like people to actually look at a case prior to making broad staements as Shrp3 did, saying Havard is a sociopath and Heidi did by assuming my screen name connects me to Havard.

I'm not disputing Baden's findings I'm just saying the man was paid. Especially considering his work on other cases.

He has been a consulting/lead pathologist and an expert witness on a number of high-profile cases and investigations including:

Jeffsgirl
    So, Jerry didn't answer you yet, correct? He didn't pay Baden.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information