Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerald Ross Pizzuto, Jr. - Idaho Death Row

Distributed for conference June 24, 2021.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....c/20-8001.html
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Pizzuto filed yet another petition for certiorari to SCOTUS on September 23, 2021.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....c/21-5800.html

He has terminal bladder cancer. People with that terminal cancer can live five more years before they die. Him being commuted would be an atrocity

Senior Member CnCP Addict
    I dont expect Brad Little to commute his death sentence even if the Board recommends to do so. I think Pizzuto will get a new date for early 2022

Distributed for conference December 3, 2021.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....c/21-5800.html

Pizzuto's clemency hearing scheduled for Tuesday November 30, 2021.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Good. It’s about time

Clemency Hearing Tuesday for Death Row Inmate With Cancer

Idaho’s parole board is scheduled to hold a hearing this week on a request to reduce the sentence of a death row inmate with terminal cancer to a sentence of life in prison

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho's parole board is scheduled to hold a hearing this week on a request to reduce the death penalty sentence of an inmate with terminal cancer to a sentence of life in prison.

Idaho's Commission of Pardons and Parole is scheduled to meet Tuesday to hear the request to commute the sentence of Gerald Ross Pizzuto Jr., who was convicted of a double murder in 1985, the Idaho Statesman reports.

The commission agreed to the hearing in May, staying Pizzuto's June 2 execution date.

Pizzuto, 65, has been on death row for 35 years after being convicted for the July 1985 slayings of two gold prospectors at a cabin north of McCall.

Pizzuto has bladder cancer, diabetes and heart disease and is confined to a wheelchair. He's been on hospice care since 2019, when doctors said he likely wouldn't survive for another year.

If the seven-member board grants Pizzuto clemency, Gov. Brad Little must approve the decision.

Court records show Pizzuto’s life was marred by violence from childhood. Family members offered gruesome testimony that Pizzuto was repeatedly tortured, raped and severely beaten by his stepfather and sometimes by his stepfather’s friends, and that he sustained multiple brain injuries.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...te-with-cancer
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    How do you see this? Another "Oklahoma style" farce on the way?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information