Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bigler Jobe Stouffer II - Oklahoma Execution - December 9, 2021

aclay
    Wow, I'm surprised a parole board in a conservative state like Oklahoma would make a decision like this.

The Oklahoma Parole Board has two antis on it. One of them reportedly disrespected the family of Paul Howell so bad that even Julius Jones’ former attorney was disgusted at him
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

From what was reported, Adam Luck wouldn’t let the Howell Family speak during the hearing and basically told them to shut up every time they tried to.

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

The state Legislature needs to immediately impeach both Luck and Doyle
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member Member
    is this guy being executed or commuted

Depends on whether or not a peaceful mob will appear outside of the Governors home. He’s not executing a single black that’s for sure at this point.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Depends on whether Stitt can retrieve his balls from his wife's purse by December 9. Until I see otherwise I'm assuming the worst. Oklahoma might be finished. The board has embraced activism, spearheaded by those commie stooges Luck and Doyle, and Stitt will capitulate and let those worthless twits bully him into stopping all executions. Stitt is a sad little man like most Republican politicians.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Oklahoma scheduled to execute death row inmate Bigler Stouffer on December 9

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — The state of Oklahoma is scheduled to put Oklahoma death row inmate Bigler Stouffer to death on December 9.

Stouffer was convicted of murdering a Putnam City teacher in 1985.

The Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board on Wednesday recommended clemency for Stouffer. They recommended clemency not because they think he’s innocent, but because of concerns over the drugs used in the state’s executions.

Board members specifically questioned whether they should vote on these cases at all when those drugs are set to go into litigation in February.

Gov. Kevin Stitt will now decide whether to grant Stouffer clemency.

https://www.fox23.com/news/oklahoma/...CEPJISDTB5J34/
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Judge Stephen Friot DENIED a stay of execution today.

On November 23, 2021, Stouffer filed an appeal for a stay of execution to the United States Court of Appeals For The Tenth Circuit

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ci...s/ca10/21-6153

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information