Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brad Keith Sigmon - South Carolina Death Row

I read that Richard Moores EX was stayed because he would not choose a method and SC could not obtain the drugs in time??? It seems ridiculous to have a DP and no way of carrying it out. Nitro Gas should replace LI IMHO. No problems obtaining the gas. Has Alabama actually come up with a protocal? i had not read any updates
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

The only way this execution will be carried out is if the SC House and Senate all vote yes, and the governor signs the bill. All within the next ten days. Even then the SCDC has to test the chair to see if it is functional to work
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsicles View Post
    It won’t go there if there’s no chance of being carried out. I did read that there is a bill to make electric chair the only method of execution. The SC House is supposed to vote on it today
    Where’d you see that Bob?

It’s in the article he posted. The bill was introduced January 27 and they hear it today
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

I see it now it said it was set for a hearing in Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Sigmon has an execution date on 2/12/21.

https://www.doc.sc.gov/news/death-row-report.pdf
    Again this is an empty administration date. Ryan you shouldn't of posted this in the first place.

Guys read the SC Thread already, this electric chair bill is empty pandering that never goes anywhere. They won't ever execute anybody.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

I second your opinion Mike. This state isn’t home to firebrand conservatives. Lindsey Graham, Tim Scott, and Nikki Haley control the politics there. McMaster, Mark Sanford, and Trey Gowdy were the only three firebrand conservatives elected there in recent times.

South Carolina and Arizona are Neoconservative states. Iowa and Ohio are religious right states. Wisconsin, Missouri, and Arkansas are firebrand conservative states. If this bill was introduced in the final three states I mentioned it would’ve passed in any of them. If Wisconsin had the DP it would be a good state to do so they do elect tough on crime people to their legislature.

Wisconsin has too many college students and liberals in cities like Madison and Milwaukee, Trump is the only republican to win Wisconsin since Reagan in 1980 and 1982. Nixon was the only other one to win the state since Eisenhower. Those population centers will never make Wisconsin conservative although most of the outlying areas are solid conservative.
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

Wisconsin can be a solid conservative state. Had Trump improved his margins near the Milwaukee suburbs he would’ve carried it. It’s trending very much to the right especially if you look at the driftless region of the state. Their legislature is one of just a handful of tough on crime legislatures left in the country. The death penalty would survive their if it was ever reinstated.

I am on your side, but they stole the election with bogus ballots so they can do it again to stop any conservative legislators

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information