Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mark Anthony Christeson - Missouri Execution - January 31, 2017

Final statement of Mark Christeson: "To let my family know I love them with all my heart and I'm more than blessed to have them in my life. And thank God for such an amazing family."

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffBernt...07460848902144
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

More info.

As the execution drug was administered, Christeson appeared to mouth “I love you” a couple times to people who were gathered to watch the lethal injection on his behalf. Soon, the inmate’s eyes closed.

He was pronounced dead at 7:05pm local time, eight minutes after the lethal injection, a Department of Corrections spokesman said.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...4675d49c10b582
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information