Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kareem M. Jackson - Ohio Execution - December 10, 2025

That's such a cheap cop out. The church and the popes have been crying about the American death penalty for over 45 years. That's not the reason.

Kaisch did stop, they spent three years "looking for drugs". Which I always believed to have been his attempt at a silent mortarium.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

That’s what I said last night Kasich is a closet anti. It does not take 3 years to acquire drugs they are out there if you are looking for them. Florida has plenty in stock. The federal government acquired the required amount. Virginia would even be able to get them when they were serious on executing people.

Kasich was far from great, and I directed a lot of vituperation at him during his governorship. I was especially incensed when he commuted that filthy crackhead Raymond Tibbetts because of one juror crying 20 years later. But take this from a seasoned veteran: the senile old coot in office now is exponentially worse.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

I agree Aaron I said last night that DeWine doesn’t govern Ohio like a conservative would. Even Democrats will tell you he’s more liberal then Kasich. One thing he is more conservative then Kasich on is abortion. He signed that heartbeat bill into law.
    Last edited by Neil; 06-06-2020 at 08:30 PM.

On August 4, 2020, Jackson filed a habeas petition in Federal District Court.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/oh...cv03934/243879
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Kasich was far from great, and I directed a lot of vituperation at him during his governorship. I was especially incensed when he commuted that filthy crackhead Raymond Tibbetts because of one juror crying 20 years later. But take this from a seasoned veteran: the senile old coot in office now is exponentially worse.
    Both are RINOs Kasich is voting for Brain dead Biden
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

Motion to remand denied by the Sixth Circuit.

Motion to file a successive habeas petition granted by the Sixth Circuit.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...021-09-02.html
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

The newest shilling date is Dec 10 2025. Not that it matters.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2022/...tion-date.html
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information