Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald J. Ketterer - Ohio

I’m referring to the fact that after Dennis MacGuire caused Ohio to go on hiatus, Arizona and Oklahoma used the same drug combination on Joseph Wood and Clayton Lockett, leading to their hiatus. They should have known better than to switch to a protocol that led to a “botched” execution
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

It wasn’t Ohio’s fault that Oklahoma endorsed an idiotic nitrogen execution idea for four years. It wasn’t Ohio’s fault that Arizona and Oklahoma spent 6 to 7 years “looking” for drugs.

It wasn’t Ohio’s fault that Arizona just pandered this year in their “restart” attempt.

Both Oklahoma and Arizona could’ve easily resumed back in 2016 because drug suppliers exist if your willing to make the necessary adjustments to state law and look hard enough.

Politicians in both of these states have been pandering to make it look like they want to carry out executions for the past 7 years as red meat to the base but as we’ve seen this year it was nothing but pandering.

Arizona still hasn’t found a reasonable drug supplier as evident when they wanted to move up the execution dates. O Connor is most certainly going to give into Friot and the 10th circuits demands and drag their silent moratorium onto another year.
    Last edited by Neil; 10-22-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information