Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Raymond Dozier - Nevada

Senior Member Member
    I'm pretty sure that the state announced on Nov 2016 that the death chamber was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by joe_con View Post
    I doubt he will be executed this year. Last I heard the death chamber in Ely State Prison isn't built yet. Will they transport him to the closed down Nevada State Prison for execution? The 9th court of appeals isn't likely to let someone be executed in a closed down death chamber.
    Take a look at the photos of the new execution chamber...sure looks ready to go.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...athering-dust/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Frequent Poster joe_con's Avatar
    My mistake. This one looks like a go unless the courts step in for another reason. Wow, November, haha I need to keep up with Nevada DP news.

Senior Member Frequent Poster Shep3's Avatar
    hope this one goes through you can never be sure with these volunteers.

ProDP
    This is very interesting to see Nevada get on the X-calendar. I am for one looking forward to this one.

It's always good to get a little diversity in the calendar. Glad to see that AL is becoming more regular and that AR and OH are back.

Yeah. If Asay and Dozier proceed it will be 9 states that have executed this year. One of the most diverse years recently. It gets boring with only one or two states.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

ProDP
    Keep in mind also...TN is theoretically going to have some X-Dates soon, at least in theory.

Senior Member Member
    There's something I don't get. Nevada has a bunch of people in it's death row, more than 80. Why hasn't any of them exhausted the appeals process?

The Nevada SC is constantly allowing new writs to be filed and the 9th and their discrict courts are notoriously slow.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information