Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manuel Machado Alvarez - California

Senior Member Frequent Poster joe_con's Avatar
    Just so we are clear you are advocating murder, only the weaker inmates would be murdered and not for the crimes they committed but because they are weaker. I am Pro DP, not pro murder.

So? They murdered someone who cares if they are murdered. After all, your not a passionate death penalty supporter anyway so why do you care? You care more about Roe Vs Wade.

Senior Member Frequent Poster schmutz's Avatar
    It is our duty to keep those in state custody alive and unharmed right up to the point a sentence of death is carried out or a prisoner is released. I know, being civilized is such a chore.

Not if they are murderers and if so flood Gavin Newsom’s office after all he doesn’t care about keeping them safe. He’s putting them in violent prisons anyway so flood him about being civilized before you lecture me Schmutz. You forfeit your right to live in my eyes if you killed someone you don’t get to choose you how die you didn’t give the victim that same option you don’t get to choose. I don’t want to hear of so called duties to protect disgusting low life serial killers they don’t deserve it let them be stabbed to death in prison.
    Last edited by Neil; 07-05-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil123 View Post
    Once these death row inmates are transferred out of San Quentin we’ll see them getting attacked in prison. California has so many inmate on inmate attack deaths each year.

Why would they be transferred out of San Quentin? Why would they be attacked? Their DR is already akin to a regular prison schedule where inmates have rec and meals together.
    "There is a point in the history of a society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly. Punishing somehow seems unfair to it, and it is certain that imagining ‘punishment’ and ‘being supposed to punish’ hurts it, arouses fear in it." Friedrich Nietzsche

That pilot program about having some people being transferred from San Quietens death row. The rate of violence is high outside of San Quinten for some reason. That’s why I put that they’ll be attacked and yeah I don’t see it as murder.
    Last edited by Neil; 07-04-2020 at 09:07 PM.

The most violent prison in California is Pelican Bay State Prison. It has high gang activity just like San Quentin but at Pelican Bay snipers will drop you if you start a fight on the yard. Also Pelican Bay has the SHU which is meant for one thing: To break down violent inmates and make them suffer. It’s also the only Supermax prison in California. I watched a documentary about Pelican Bay and all rival gang members are not segregated, which leads to more violence than San Quentin
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

I was looking at the slayings at Pelican state bay it’s very high. A person was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole there in 2014. He was slayed last month there.

I wonder where Newsom will transfer these people to on their so called pilot program? If it’s to that prison they better watch out because that prison will lead to their demise. My best bet would be Kern Valley Prison. That’s a prison close to San Quentin. That prison has a lot of slayings each year. 2 prisoners were slayed there in May.
    Last edited by Neil; 07-04-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Senior Member Frequent Poster joe_con's Avatar
    You do know murder is illegal and wrong right?

I don’t want to hear what you have to say on that issue. Call Gavin Newsom up about it and you go donate to an anti abortion group you aren’t even a big death penalty guy anyway. I don’t even get why your on this site? Let them be stabbed to death.
    Last edited by Neil; 07-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information