Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Montgomery - Federal Execution - January 13, 2021

is she out of appeals?
    "I am the warden! Get your warden off this gurney and shut up! You are not in America. This is the island of Barbados. People will see you doing this." Monty Delk's last words.

Yes
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

This woman should be a priority for Barr I’m really surprised he hasn’t targeted her yet.

He will. He doesn’t care about the tantrums the feminists will throw

@Neil, he will in good time! Montgomery will be gone next year on the understanding that Trump has been reelected in November. If successful, Barr could clear out a huge portion on federal death row. Join us in Chat 6.30pm for more on this debate.
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

Montgomery has been given an execution date for December 8, 2020

Executions scheduled for two federal inmates convicted of heinous murders

Attorney General William P. Barr today directed the Federal Bureau of Prisons to schedule the executions of two federal death-row inmates, both of whom were convicted of especially heinous murders at least 13 years ago.

Lisa Montgomery fatally strangled a pregnant woman, Bobbie Jo Stinnett, cut open her body, and kidnapped her baby. In December 2004, as part of a premeditated murder-kidnap scheme, Montgomery drove from her home in Kansas to Stinnett’s home in Missouri, purportedly to purchase a puppy. Once inside the residence, Montgomery attacked and strangled Stinnett—who was eight months pregnant—until the victim lost consciousness. Using a kitchen knife, Montgomery then cut into Stinnett’s abdomen, causing her to regain consciousness. A struggle ensued, and Montgomery strangled Stinnett to death. Montgomery then removed the baby from Stinnett’s body, took the baby with her, and attempted to pass it off as her own. Montgomery subsequently confessed to murdering Stinnett and abducting her child. In October 2007, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri found Montgomery guilty of federal kidnapping resulting in death, and unanimously recommended a death sentence, which the court imposed. Her conviction and sentence were affirmed on appeal, and her request for collateral relief was rejected by every court that considered it. Montgomery is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection on December 8, 2020, at U.S. Penitentiary Terre Haute, Indiana.

Brandon Bernard and his accomplices brutally murdered two youth ministers, Todd and Stacie Bagley, on a military reservation in 1999. After Todd Bagley agreed to give a ride to several of Bernard’s accomplices, they pointed a gun at him, forced him and Stacie into the trunk of their car, and drove the couple around for hours while attempting to steal their money and pawn Stacie’s wedding ring. While locked in the trunk, the couple spoke with their abductors about God and pleaded for their lives. The abductors eventually parked on the Fort Hood military reservation, where Bernard and another accomplice doused the car with lighter fluid as the couple, still locked in the trunk, sang and prayed. After Stacie said, “Jesus loves you,” and “Jesus, take care of us,” one of the accomplices shot both Todd and Stacie in the head—killing Todd and knocking Stacie unconscious. Bernard then lit the car on fire, killing Stacie through smoke inhalation. In June 2000, a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas found Bernard guilty of, among other offenses, two counts of murder within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, and unanimously recommended a death sentence. His conviction and sentence were affirmed on appeal, and his request for collateral relief was rejected by every court that considered it. Bernard is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection on December 10, 2020, at U.S. Penitentiary Terre Haute, Indiana. One of his accomplices, Christopher Vialva, was executed for his role in the Bagleys’ murder on September 22, 2020.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/execu...einous-murders
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 10-16-2020 at 06:28 PM.

I’m glad Ryan was wrong I got my wish sooner than what I expected. Something tells me Trump will clear out all the people who exhausted their appeals in Terre Haute by January.
    Last edited by Neil; 10-16-2020 at 10:22 PM.

The election is probably why she’s been scheduled. If Biden were to take office in January, she would never be executed if still alive

Edit: Here’s Lisa’s most recent mugshot. She’s gotten pretty on the row

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0109120F-DC45-4DD8-BBC7-2D078C8176A9.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	2001
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 10-16-2020 at 11:48 PM.

Senior Member Frequent Poster Shep3's Avatar
    I can’t believe they actual scheduled her. This is one I’ve been waiting for and a perfect case for woman number 17.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information