Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Lewis Lee - Federal Execution - July 14, 2020

SCOTUS lifted the stay too late so I guess Attorney General Barr has to set a new date
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

I wonder whether the new date could be today (July 14th).

According to a journalist, Lee will be executed at 4:00 AM EST, in less than 30 minutes
    Last edited by Bobsicles; 07-14-2020 at 02:33 AM.

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

Could you please post the link?

Tim Evans, who is present to witness, is also saying the same thing about 4 AM.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Well then if a witness is saying it then it’s a go

Senior Member Frequent Poster Alfred's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    On June 1, 2020, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit VACATED Lewis' stay of execution. The panel was made up of Judges Colloton (G.W. Bush), Kelly (Obama) and Erickson (Trump).

https://ecf.ca8.uscourts.gov/opndir/20/06/193618P.pdf
    On twitter his attorneys are suggesting this vacation takes effect only per July 16, and that it is thus still in place. Far from sure whether the BOP cares about this.

https://twitter.com/nopantsic/status...053696/photo/1

Media witnesses have been radio silent for 2 hours now so who knows what is happening. Maybe death is imminent maybe the DOJ screwed themselves with ineptitude.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

I read it could have happened all ready. It was scheduled for 4 am.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread Information