Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud is here

Cloud

Smile Cloud is here

Funny though, that both introductions come from anti DP people.

So, HI to you all. I'm from the Netherlands. Also very anti- death penalty, and also NOT a groupie. I registered to find information and an occasional discussion.
    I respect every opinion as long as mine is respected too.

Welcome to the site Cloud. Most of us here are not extremist pro death penalty either. Although there are some cases that get me all riled up.

Hey Cloud. Good to meet you.

Cloud
    Thanks for your welcome! I do know what you mean Heidi. Some cases give me the goose-mountains (yeah I know it's bumps ) too.
    Good to meet you too JLR!

Hi Cloud, also fro me a welcome to the site. This is not a site to bash antis, so IŽm sure youŽll feel comfortable on the site.

Cloud
    Thanks for your welcome Michael. From what I've read so far I think I agree with you that I will feel comfortable here! A lot of posts and topic are very respectful compared to other sites i have visited. For that a big compliment to you guys!!

Hi, Cloud, welcome to the site! At the end of the day, this is a pro-death-penalty site, but we've sought to keep it more-or-less civilized. There are plenty of other pro sites whose members can get all the jollies they want making a fetish out of electric chairs and nooses, as well as repeatedly demonstrating their rapier-like wit with bons mots such as "NEXT!!!!!" and "POS".

Plus, I do hope that if we can keep it reasonable here, that is, if we can make it clear that most people in favor of capital punishment aren't bloodthirsty, bible-bashing, redneck simpletons, maybe we can get a couple of you antis to at least waver. By the way, I'm a Democrat who's liberal on most things. I just don't cotton to murder.

Cloud
    Thanks Moh. I totally understand. Also an advantage is, that if things are being kept reasonable, between the "pro's and anti's" one can continue to talk about cases in a respectful way! I really dislike the fact that a lot of people think that people who are against the death penalty, agree with murder. To speak for myself; I don't agree with murder, never did, never will. When you look at it real simple, the death penalty is murder too, state sanctioned! So in my own simplicity, killing is wrong, no matter who kills. But as we all know, this is and always will be an ongoing discussion!

But as you say yourself Moh, a lot of people think that pro DP people are always bloodthirsty etc etc. I don't think that way. A lot of people I know are in favor of the DP, but we talk about it.

Passed away.
    Welcome Cloud!

So, Cloud, do you think killing in self-defense is wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information