Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Svenja's Radio Interview / The Germans / Domian

Svenja

Svenja's Radio Interview / The Germans / Domian

Very interesting.

I'm still reading all this information.

I think they're doing the right thing even if I know him somehow from the letters. What he had done is terrible and he probably deserves death penalty.

In a few minutes, I'll be talking to a German radio talkshow about this case. I guess you don't speak German, do you? It might have been interesting for you what I'm saying about all this stuff and how I changed my mind about death penalty within the last 10 years.

No Svenja I don't speak a word of German, but you are more than welcome to post a link to the radio show if you'd like.

Svenja
    They usually need one day to upload the stream of the radio show but I'll upload it as soon as I can.

Maybe someone's able to understand German.

The radio show is called "Juergen Domian", it's pretty famous even if they show it during the night.

Michael is German...he'll understand you. I know you joined because you penpaled with Gray. I hope you check in from time to time.

Svenja
    I'm sure I'll do. It's always helpful to me to read English and improve my language skills. Besides, it's an interesting topic.

I guess you know about the Germans. Nearly no one here likes death penalty. The man from the radio wasn't an exception and he couldn't understand why I think it's okay.

I thought about that today. I could not imagine living in a country where there isn't an ultimate punishment for heinous crimes. I like knowing the worst of the worst are going to get what they deserve, eventually.

Bernadette
    Hello everyone. I am a bit fat and can't touch myself without gloves. Here is my opinion on this entire thing:

I think that MURDER is NOT something any human should do. Therefore I am pro death penalty and they deserve death.
    Last edited by Bernadette; 05-17-2011 at 06:55 PM.

GermanDream
    Die Seite hier wird doch jetzt von Domian Hören geflutet werden

Naimod
    Noone should be subjected to a death penalty he does not agree to himself. So yeah like my grandfather in WW2 said: theres only one good dead murderer. So yeah the death penalty is difficult. But we are all friends now that the war is over, ehh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bernadette View Post
    Hello everyone. I am a bit fat and can't touch myself without gloves.
    I'm sorry!

Glad you're PRO DP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information