Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Svenja's Radio Interview / The Germans / Domian

Quote Originally Posted by GermanDream View Post
    Die Seite hier wird doch jetzt von Domian Hören geflutet werden
    Can someone translate this before I delete it?

GermanDream
    It means that probably a lot of germans will come to this site beacause of the radio talkshow Domian.

Naimod
    This talkshow talked about our honour bound duty as germans to uphold certain traditional principles we have established regarding the death penalty. As my grandfather said there is noone more justified to judge then the one being judged itself. My Uffz also told me this. Along with some other stuff regarding the cleaning of a barrel of a gun, but i digress. Suffice it to say that my grandfather did his best to make the death penalty what it is today.

Thanks. One of the site rules is post in English

Quote Originally Posted by Naimod View Post
    This talkshow talked about our honour bound duty as germans to uphold certain traditional principles we have established regarding the death penalty. As my grandfather said there is noone more justified to judge then the one being judged itself. My Uffz also told me this. Along with some other stuff regarding the cleaning of a barrel of a gun, but i digress. Suffice it to say that my grandfather did his best to make the death penalty what it is today.
    Abolished in Germany?

Reading this topic this morning causes the same feelings than seeing a german tourist waering socks and sandals at one of my favorite travel destinations.

The execution of Gray is in my eyes the correct way to punish him for his crimes. I don´t want to go any further off-topic, but I miss the opportunity to execute murderers in Germany. Unfortunately we look more on the criminal and giving him the chance to get back into the society instead ounish him hard for his actions. If there are others interested we can dicsuss this in another topic.

@Svenja - I´m ooking forward to hear the interview. Personaly I don´t like Domian. Most of the audience likes very simple answers and is not capable to understand a complex problem.

Svenja

Jan
    Hey Svenja
    i am from Germany too and i am pro death penalty.
    i listen to Domian right now ;D
    i like the discussion with Domian and i think you are right that death row inmates have to be executed within a year.

sorry for my bad english ;D

I separated the discussion about Svenjas german radio interview from Grays topic. Now you can discuss the DP from the view of german radio listeners.

Please obey the site rules!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information