Thread: A Hello To You All

Derek

A Hello To You All

Hello there. I've been looking at this site for the past couple of weeks and felt the need to join the forum. I may not have such a wide desire to execute as many convicted criminals as most of you, but I'll refrain from getting into that type of an argument as it violates the rules here. I don't like to violate rules.

So the cases I tend to be interested in are sex-killings, child-killings, murders of three or more people and murders of law enforcement officials. They are the criminals I like to see being executed so I shall tend to comment on those types of cases.

In case any of you were wondering where I live, I reside in the Canadian province of Ontario. Here in Canada, we got rid of capital punishment in the 1970's. Yes Canada needs to bring it back but it will never happen.

Welcome to the site Derek. Glad you joined. The child killers are on the top of my list!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Hello there. I've been looking at this site for the past couple of weeks and felt the need to join the forum. I may not have such a wide desire to execute as many convicted criminals as most of you, but I'll refrain from getting into that type of an argument as it violates the rules here. I don't like to violate rules.

So the cases I tend to be interested in are sex-killings, child-killings, murders of three or more people and murders of law enforcement officials. They are the criminals I like to see being executed so I shall tend to comment on those types of cases.

In case any of you were wondering where I live, I reside in the Canadian province of Ontario. Here in Canada, we got rid of capital punishment in the 1970's. Yes Canada needs to bring it back but it will never happen.
    Never really liked cops but I do understand the reason for applying the death penalty under those circumstances. Cops alot of times just abuse their power for the simple fact they got a badge, and over the years I've really lost alot of respect for law enforcement officials because of that. It's very corrupt if you ask me..

I'm not necessarily one of those bloodthirsty death penalty advocates either but I most definitly support the death penalty for child murderers, serial killers, and those who have committed a murder behind bars while already serving time for a previous murder.

Derek
    Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Never really liked cops but I do understand the reason for applying the death penalty under those circumstances. Cops alot of times just abuse their power for the simple fact they got a badge, and over the years I've really lost alot of respect for law enforcement officials because of that. It's very corrupt if you ask me..

I'm not necessarily one of those bloodthirsty death penalty advocates either but I most definitly support the death penalty for child murderers, serial killers, and those who have committed a murder behind bars while already serving time for a previous murder.
    The reason I support execution of cop-killers and the like is that it shows disregard for those who's job it is to make society safer. Now granted there are obviously corrupt law enforcement officials but still, I like law enforcement for the most part.

I'm on the fence for convicted murderers killing someone in the prison system. It does show an obvious safety threat to inmates and the prison staff.

missymiss
    Welcome to the site, Derek ~ crimes against children are definitly the absolute worst in my opinion ~ glad you're here and I look forward to more of your posts!

Welcome to the site Derek

Welcome to the site. As the others I´m looking forward to your posts too.

Thread Information