Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: My Hometown

Member Member
    Nice warm and sunny here in Melbourne.. around 85f here at moment

Plus you have no guns!

Monday March 3, 2014 - Another lovely day in TO aka "The Big Smoke". Currently it is -27 Celsius (-12.6 Fahrenheit). Spent Saturday night shoveling another 20 cm. of snow and 10 or 15 cm. in the a.m. I am so done with this winter..sigh

Typical day downtown TO

Lake Ontario

Nearly 100 vehicles were involved in a massive pileup south of Barrie on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014.
    Last edited by Helen; 03-03-2014 at 08:21 AM.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Please click the link and watch the interview

http://wavy.com/2014/10/16/jailhouse...ckwith-cowart/

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — WAVY News’ Jason Marks interviewed Kirk Beckwith Cowart at the Virginia Beach Correctional Center, Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014.

Cowart was charged with trespass on school property, possess weapon on school property and disorderly conduct after being found inside Salem High School early Thursday morning with a hatchet.

Watch the full jailhouse interview in the link above.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Passed away.
    I agree...watching this 9 minute interview was well worth the time. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a seriously delusional, paranoid, multiple personality, psychotic person looks like. Some DR inmates who claim such should study it.

Heidi, this guy is nuts, absolutely delusional. Funny how his girlfriends kept changing colour....LOL. All I can say is medication please...stat!!
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

ATTENTION TEXAS MEMBERS

How is everyone fareing the weather down there?
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Well, the lakes here are full again, we don't have to drink recycled pee, and our lawns are green. It would be great if the rain stopped now. But overall, conditions are great to perfect for most of us.

lightkeeper
    Doing alright here. My wife (who's a teacher) & kids did have to go to school on Tuesday in Humble ISD (Northeast of Houston) when most of the other districts shut down. I just moved to the Atascocita area last month & no flooding close to my house. West fork of the San Jacinto is up there & has yet to crest near Humble on US 59

Senior Member Member nmiller855's Avatar
    More storms rolled through this evening but after the rain is over tonight, we should be through for about 10 days. Some of our rivers have not crested yet so the flooding is not over. We still have water coming down from the areas where it has rained up north.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information