Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: My Hometown

City Road in Cardiff which used to be a site for public executions aka Death Junction. The street today is bustling with barbers, takeaways, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets and offices.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...hotos-22614046
    "How do you get drunk on death row?" - Werner Herzog

"When we get fruit, we get the juice and water. I ferment for a week! It tastes like chalk, it's nasty" - Blaine Keith Milam #999558 Texas Death Row

So I see air quality is trending in the US. Canada is burning to the ground with forest fires. You can smell it here in Toronto and 2 days ago it was so hazy the sun was hidden by smoke.

Anyone noticing it in the Northeast?

Below this is New York during the day. Incredible, isn't it?

"I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

This is Toronto 2 days ago. The wind has shifted and this is what it will be like in another hour or so.

"I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."

- Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

My sky is hazy and the sun is a blurry orange orb in broad daylight. My nostrils started to burn outside. This is nuts.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

You smashed a record there for worst air quality, Aaron. And here in Toronto, we were listed #5 on worst cities in the world for pollution. Just think, there are people in places like Beijing that live in this all the time.

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

If I remember correctly, the city with the worst pollution is Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230607_190638.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	3008

I took this picture of the sky at around 7PM. Keep in mind my town is around a 3 hours' drive south of NYC.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

The First Volunteer Statue, located behind the old Taco Bell in Camp Blount State Park
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Here in Italy a day of national mourning for the death of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has been officially declared. The Parliament ceased its activities for a week, all flags are at half-mast, and today all public offices will close at 3 PM, when his solemn funerals are scheduled to begin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37610.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3017
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	243f255844ff6997adb2b1802cf2cb47.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	3016  

Here we go again...sigh. Has it hit you guys down there yet?

- Rev. Richard Hawke

- Rowan Atkinson

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread Information