Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangladesh

I know Britain won't extradite because of the death sentence...is there a possibility that if asked the US might send him back to Bangladesh to be punished?

Not a chance. The truth is that the United States seldom extradites its own citizens*.

*while criticising other countries for doing the same
    "I have adopted the Italian way of life... I may stab you!"
    — Heidi

"You make the British Lion seem like a declawed, toothless, neutered fat tabby with the mange."
    — Weidmann1939

"Maybe you think your being clever."
    — Weidmann1939

I know they get annoyed with Canada because we won't extradite until the DP is taken off the table.

Weidmann1939
    I know they get annoyed with Canada because we won't extradite until the DP is taken off the table.
    Nonsense! The United States never gets annoyed. The United Staes keeps it's options open by maintaining collateral in the form of two Canadians on Death Row. One each in Missouri & Montana

while criticising other countries for doing the same
    and we all know The UK is an hypocrisy free zone. (and I've got some ocean front property in Arizona-from my front porch you can see the sea.)
    Last edited by Weidmann1939; 11-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Weidmann I would be annoyed if someone prevented me from getting justice. You remember Charles Ing. He managed to avoid going back to CA for 3 yrs., even after the state agreed that they would take the death penalty off the table. I don't think it's Canada's business what you do with criminals. As for Smith on Montana's DR, he deserves to die. I don't believe anyone on DR who's says they have changed...please tell me who the other Canadian on DR is....thanks.

|Thanks JimKay...what was the reason Robert Bolden was tried at the Federal level..is it because he killed a bank guard?

Quote Originally Posted by Weidmann1939 View Post
    and we all know The UK is an hypocrisy free zone. (and I've got some ocean front property in Arizona-from my front porch you can see the sea.)
    Well it's good I never said otherwise then. I'm glad you agree that the United States aggressively pursues people for extradition (even for extraterritorial crimes) while itself routinely refusing extradition requests.

Your Arizonan real estate sounds delightful. Can you forward me the brochure?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha2312 View Post
    what was the reason Robert Bolden was tried at the Federal level..is it because he killed a bank guard?
    Yep. Banks are federally insured; the federal government has had primacy investigating and prosecuting offences committed against banks or on their property since the early 1930s.
    "I have adopted the Italian way of life... I may stab you!"
    — Heidi

"You make the British Lion seem like a declawed, toothless, neutered fat tabby with the mange."
    — Weidmann1939

"Maybe you think your being clever."
    — Weidmann1939

Thanks JT...don't they also prosecute at the Federal level if you commit crimes in more than one state.

Weidmann1939
    Well it's good I never said otherwise then. I'm glad you agree that the United States aggressively pursues people for extradition (even for extraterritorial crimes) while itself routinely refusing extradition requests
    I don't disagree in the slightest. Uncle Sam is the 800 pound gorilla on the world stage and if ole boy has an advantage rest assured he'll press it. Just as John Bull did not so many years ago.

Re: Brochure with regard to ocean front property in Arizona. I'm afraid there is a small problem with The USPS (See below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rackete...anizations_Act

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha2312 View Post
    Weidmann I would be annoyed if someone prevented me from getting justice. You remember Charles Ing. He managed to avoid going back to CA for 3 yrs., even after the state agreed that they would take the death penalty off the table. I don't think it's Canada's business what you do with criminals. As for Smith on Montana's DR, he deserves to die. I don't believe anyone on DR who's says they have changed...please tell me who the other Canadian on DR is....thanks.
    Charles Ng was given the Death Sentence and is currently on Death Row in California. The case went all the way to your Supreme Court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ng

http://murderpedia.org/male.N/n/ng-charles.htm

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information