Thread: Hi all

Paul Frankie Smith

Hi all

A big hi to you all, my name is Paul and Im from the UK, it's great to find a forum with so much information on the death penalty. Ive been interested in this for the past 18 months now and after reading a book by John Grisham called The Confession, though fictitious I just couldnt help myself but to go into this a little more in depth and its really opened my eyes up to a fascinating world of reality. Thank you for accepting me and I look forward to joining in some of you discussions.

Welcome to the site paul looking forward to your posts!

Welcome Paul!

Welcome to the site Paul. I´m looking forward to your posts. If you have any questions please ask.

Welcome Paul from the UK.

Are you pro death penalty?

Paul Frankie Smith
    If theres no shadow of doubt then yes, if some evil person takes it upon themselves to take another life then theres only one punishment they deserve. Put it this way, if a loved one of mine was murdered I would happily administer the injection myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Frankie Smith View Post
    If theres no shadow of doubt then yes, if some evil person takes it upon themselves to take another life then theres only one punishment they deserve. Put it this way, if a loved one of mine was murdered I would happily administer the injection myself.
    Ding Ding Ding right answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Frankie Smith View Post
    Great answer!

Thread Information