Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman FOUND NOT GUILTY in 2012 FL Slaying of Trayvon Martin

Oh for Pete's sake Michael! SATIRE!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

I have no sense for humor, satire, sarcasm, cynism, .... Heidi.

The picture was posted on a site which was on a rant and not on a humoristic path. Iīm still not sure what I should think about the case. It seems that both sites started their propaganda machines. Itīs sad, because one person is dead and it seems the other ones life is devastated.

Oh and by the - Trayvon wasnīt banned from school for the possesion of marihuana baggaes - it was "jsut" for some graffities.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    Last October he was suspended for marking up walls. A search of his knapsack turned up 12 pieces of woman's jewelry and a screwdriver, aka, a burglary tool. He claimed it wasn't his but he would not say who it belonged to. A report was taken and refereed to Miami Dade police. They should have charged him with receiving stolen property but they took no action.

His recent suspension was for getting caught in an unauthorized area. A search revealed a bag containing marijuana residue and a marijuana pipe. Now there is talk about a third suspension but I don't know if true or the details.

I wouldn't downplay the crime of graffiti in that it costs a school hundreds of thousands of dollars to clean up every year.
    Last edited by PATRICK5; 03-28-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Passed away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Oh and by the - Trayvon wasnīt banned from school for the possesion of marihuana baggaes - it was "jsut" for some graffities.
    The graffiti incident happened in October when he was also caught with 12 pieces of female jewelry and a screwdriver (here in the states, that is often charged as a burglary tool when found in such instance)...and was suspended again in February for the marijuana baggies and a weed pipe.

Drugs in American schools are a zero tolerance item. I actually agree with that...drugs drugs of any type/manner do not belong in school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html

This case is so murky that I'm not sure what to think. Let a jury sort this mess out.

Passed away.
    Beat me to it Patrick!

I agree Moh! My opinion will only cause more argument.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    It seems that both sites started their propaganda machines.
    This isn't true. People were lying and making all sorts of wild accusations about Zimmerman and the facts of this case. It was ridiculous. Now that people are trying to get out the truth, it's a smear or propaganda? You have the black panthers putting a bounty on his head, Spike Lee tweeting an address and telling people to go harass him (the elderly couple that lives there really appreciate goons coming to their door) and Dick Gregory claiming that Martin was killed so his organs could be harvested. [eye-roll]

Judging from his twitter account, it sounds like the kid was selling or furnishing marijuana.

What's funny is when all these professional athletes (also known as felons) don hoodies to show support.

This isnīt (as far as I know) his twitter-account.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Passed away.
    his twitter account was "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA". If you read the tweets it talks about him switching schools and his upcoming birthday.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information