Thread: Allfourjacks----My Bio

Allfourjacks----My Bio

Hey all. I want to let you all know how relieving it is for me to be a part of this site. I can be a little off at times but I certainly mean no harm. Additionally, I tend to get off subject sometimes too...so don't hesitate to shout out at me....but here is a little of my background.

My sister was the light of my life. I was 10 years older and feel like I literally brought her up. I remember her clinging to my leg and always wanting to be next to me. I joind the United States Air Force when I was 18 (1981) and left to begin my life. In 1989 I while stationed in Alaska, I received an emergency call from home. It turned out that my sister had been found (while walking home from school), had been abducted or forced into a car....we never really found out, and brutally murdered and left in a ditch on the side of the road. I have never been right since. I wont go into the details too much but we never did find the killer(s). I do believe its someone she either knew or had met before. Not a fact, more of a hunch. I wanted to share this with you all because it ties things together for me. Take care, looking forward to great conversations and reads.

Thanks.
    "It's ok to do for others knowing they won't do anything for you"

welcome to the site all four jacks and i am sorry about the loss of your sister. Hopefully they will find the killer responsible one day!

I'm really sorry for the tragic loss for you and your family.

Welcome to the site AFJ.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Passed away.
    Very glad to have you here Jacks!

I´m sorry for what you have gone through. It must be horrible for you and your family.

Michael
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Junior Member Stranger
    I'm so sorry for you. I wish that anti dp should read this, put themselve in victim's family shoes because their losts would never been replace. I wish to have DP everywhere in the world.

Allfourjacks, very sorry to hear about your sis. So I take it you are pro DP?

Thread Information