Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mexico Looking To Overturn Death Sentences Of Mexicans On US Death Row

Quote Originally Posted by couldheshebeinnocent? View Post
    But a few laws in the USA are regarded internationally as unfair and unjust.
    So. International opinion doesn't rule the US justice system.

Please remove that insulting comment towards my opinion of the situation a.s.a.p.
    NO toughen up anti!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

But they are so fun and entertaining and seem to upset you as much as your silly uninformed comments irritate many of us. I'm going to up my offer to $100 - for you to NEVER EVER again use this site. Use the money towards your jubilee celebration !

bambam02118, polls regarding CNCP opinion of site members are legally null and void and are therefore just a waste of time. We therefore do not need any more polls about site members!
    Exactly who do you think you are? What makes you think it is illegal for me to post a poll asking members if they want you banned? That will be the next poll!

If you do not like the attention you are receiving here, don't post asinine comments.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Passed away.
    No,Heidi,it is not,because a lawful ruling applies just statutory law to reasons for said ruling. But a few laws in the USA are regarded internationally as unfair and unjust. Please remove that insulting comment towards my opinion of the situation a.s.a.p.
    Which laws are regarded internationally as unfair and unjust?

bambam02118, polls regarding CNCP opinion of site members are legally null and void and are therefore just a waste of time. We therefore do not need any more polls about site members!
    I've kept it civil here since the site's inception, but you, sir, are a blithering idiot. How dare you order the site's owner around? You are here at her pleasure. You don't get to demand that her comments be removed "a.s.a.p.". Poll or not, legally null and void or not, it's time you stopped posting at this site. I've had it with you and your hectoring, smug, know-it-all, holier-than-thou attitude. I hereby vote that you be banned forthwith and forever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam02118 View Post
    But they are so fun and entertaining and seem to upset you as much as your silly uninformed comments irritate many of us. I'm going to up my offer to $100 - for you to NEVER EVER again use this site. Use the money towards your jubilee celebration !
    bambam02118, the Diamond Jubilee Celebration finished six days ago. And how exactly can you send said $100 to me? First of all, Britain uses pound sterling, secondly, would you not require bank account details or something like that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information