Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi new here

Junior Member Stranger

hi new here

long time reader but new poster my names Gareth im from the uk im very much in favour of the dp only wish that we could have it here but we dont

Welcome to the site Gareth!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Junior Member Stranger
    thanks hope to learn more about the dp and other peoples viiews

Quote Originally Posted by cooky28 View Post
    long time reader but new poster my names Gareth im from the uk im very much in favour of the dp only wish that we could have it here but we dont
    Welcome!

Glad you are pro DP as most of us are here!

Junior Member Stranger
    thanks gathered that just wished the eu wouldnt be so namby pamby my theory is an eye for an eye

thanks gathered that just wished the eu wouldnt be so namby pamby my theory is an eye for an eye
    I call it JUSTICE!

If you have such little respect for human life that you take it then you forfeit your right to live!

Junior Member Stranger
    thanks hope to learn more about the dp and other peoples viiews
    I'm new here too. I've learn a lot from this web because I came from Asia that most of crimes are kind of passion, robberry, mafia,drugs like everywhere but we don't have so much of serial killers. The justice system is so totally difference here.
    Since I've moved here almost 10 years ago, on my wedding, my husband's friend who also a lawyer too told us about a book he's working on it. It's about one of famous local serial killer who never been captured for almost 30 yrs. It made me feel so scare and then he's surface and finally got arrested. I watch ID., court tv whatever it calls and learn a lot till I found this web and became a member. I am a Buddhist, so we believe not to kill. After read a lot more cases here, I feel DP is not enough for these inmates and they should not have any privillege on dead cells or even last meal. I know human's right is very strong here, all inmates are human too, lucky me that's my husband is not criminal lawyer!

Hi Chubby. Welcome to the site. Where in Asia do you come from? I've spent a lot of time in the Asia-Pacific region. Been pretty much all over the region. Just curious. Hope you enjoy the site.

Junior Member Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hi Chubby. Welcome to the site. Where in Asia do you come from? I've spent a lot of time in the Asia-Pacific region. Been pretty much all over the region. Just curious. Hope you enjoy the site.
    Thank Rob.
    I came from Thailand.I've learn a lot from this fantastic site. It likes a home's law school to me. The justice system in US is difference from my country...we also have death penalty that I strongly support. I tell you this... Thailand, prisoners never have any privileges like here..they have to work to make money to the prison..can not complain about that about this..can't choose their last meal..can't choose to eat due to what they believe..or I never heard about inmates fire their lawyer. It might not look civilize but I bet at least some of them never want to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    Thank Rob.
    I came from Thailand.I've learn a lot from this fantastic site. It likes a home's law school to me. The justice system in US is difference from my country...we also have death penalty that I strongly support. I tell you this... Thailand, prisoners never have any privileges like here..they have to work to make money to the prison..can not complain about that about this..can't choose their last meal..can't choose to eat due to what they believe..or I never heard about inmates fire their lawyer. It might not look civilize but I bet at least some of them never want to go back.
    Wow! Thai prisons are rough! Glad you guys are smart enough to have the DP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information