View Poll Results: Is couldheshebeinnocent the worst (most annoying) member on CNCP?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The worst?

The worst?

I was having a discussion with some of my friends, we were wondering what the biggest dirtbag on DR is. I told them about the case of the juvenile murderer that was up for parole a short while back. Those guys the worst? Or is there even someone worse? Like the posterboy for the DP? Thanks in advance!

That is like asking what disease is the worst to die from. They are all bad - duh - otherwise they wouldn't be on DEATH ROWs. Again you are asking a silly silly question that wastes peoples time on here wondering if killing ten kids is better or worse than killing five cops. Please post some FACTS or INFORMATION on this board instead of silly questions and opinions you think of while drinking beers or smoking pot. Until then you are officially on my IGNORE list.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam02118 View Post
    That is like asking what disease is the worst to die from. They are all bad - duh - otherwise they wouldn't be on DEATH ROWs. Again you are asking a silly silly question that wastes peoples time on here wondering if killing ten kids is better or worse than killing five cops. Please post some FACTS or INFORMATION on this board instead of silly questions and opinions you think of while drinking beers or smoking pot. Until then you are officially on my IGNORE list.
    Wow.. This is the question forum right? If you dont want to answer just dont reply. And it does matter what disease you die from... Give me heartdisease over cancer everytime!

Senior Member Frequent Poster PATRICK5's Avatar
    People are put off by you treating it as if it is a freaking game.
    Obama ate my dad

It's hard to get worse than the Nightstalker so it's sick to think he's still alive!

SoupDragon
    Ive just been answering this elsewhere but ALL murder is the worst and I would execute ALL murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupDragon View Post
    Ive just been answering this elsewhere but ALL murder is the worst and I would execute ALL murderers.
    So, would you execute a mother who kills with the utmost premeditation two men who've been molesting her child? [I've specified two men because that would qualify the crime as multiple murder and, thus, as a capital offense under many states' statutes]

Breing on death row is not the final stage of a casting show. Your DR-Inmate-Top100 harms other people? Are you the one to tell a MVS that the murderer of his sibling is not as worse as the murderer of another person?

I think it would be much better if you would think about your stance on the DP instead of asking "silly" questions.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

You can add the BTK killer and the Green River killer to the list who SHOULD be on DR but amazingly got LWOP!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    It's hard to get worse than the Nightstalker so it's sick to think he's still alive!
    That's the first name that came to my mind when I read the question. He's been on DR for almost 30 years writing to his freak girlfriends, on our dime (and the victims families).
    Last edited by Jeffects; 05-22-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information