View Poll Results: Is couldheshebeinnocent the worst (most annoying) member on CNCP?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    So, would you execute a mother who kills with the utmost premeditation two men who've been molesting her child? [I've specified two men because that would qualify the crime as multiple murder and, thus, as a capital offense under many states' statutes]
    Good luck finding 12 jurors who would recommend the death penalty on this scenerio. If I was on the jury, I wouldn't even vote for murder in the first degree. Justifiable homicide perhaps.

Banned
    TheKindExecutioner,unfortunately for those on this forum who are pro-death penalty, the 'Bind,Torture,Kill' killer Dennis Rader could not receive the death sentence at his trial in 2005 because he committed his crimes in Kansas from 1974-1991,and Kansas did not reinstate its death penalty statute until 1994. Gary Ridgway made a deal to disclose the location of the missing bodies of some of his victims to avoid the death sentence,which was accepted and that is why he is serving a whole life term (the term the UK applies to 'life without parole').

Quote Originally Posted by couldheshebeinnocent? View Post
    TheKindExecutioner,unfortunately for those on this forum who are pro-death penalty, the 'Bind,Torture,Kill' killer Dennis Rader could not receive the death sentence at his trial in 2005 because he committed his crimes in Kansas from 1974-1991,and Kansas did not reinstate its death penalty statute until 1994. Gary Ridgway made a deal to disclose the location of the missing bodies of some of his victims to avoid the death sentence,which was accepted and that is why he is serving a whole life term (the term the UK applies to 'life without parole').
    He wasn't stating why they didn't recieve the death penalty, He was naming them as some of the worst, and were not on a death row, where they belong. Thanks for the history lesson and explaining our laws to us.
    Last edited by Jeffects; 05-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Hey CouldHeShebeinnocent - I'll send you $50 if you NEVER use this website again. Please .............?

Quote Originally Posted by bambam02118 View Post
    Hey CouldHeShebeinnocent - I'll send you $50 if you NEVER use this website again. Please .............?
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Banned
    Heidi,who created the poll about me being the most annoying member of this site (not that the results will have any effect on my membership of this site!) just for the record? Also,this thread is about questions regarding specific topics of capital punishment,not complaining about other site members,just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by couldheshebeinnocent? View Post
    Heidi,who created the poll about me being the most annoying member of this site (not that the results will have any effect on my membership of this site!) just for the record? Also,this thread is about questions regarding specific topics of capital punishment,not complaining about other site members,just so you know.
    I did. I wanted to know who, other than myself, find you to be the worst member (most annoying) on the site.

This thread is in off topic/questions not Capital Punishment Discussion, therefore I can pose any question I want, just so you know!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Ha Ha, I had to vote no. (I was the first) I find Unsub much more annoying. With all the stupid questions and dopey topics to get attention. I am actually looking forward to more American law and history lessons from he/she innocent. I can hardly wait to learn about our laws and Constitution. I'm sure that learning about the American Revoulation will be very exciting! But please He/She, skip all the boring parts and just tell me how it ends!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I did. I wanted to know who, other than myself, find you to be the worst member (most annoying) on the site.

This thread is in off topic/questions not Capital Punishment Discussion, therefore I can pose any question I want, just so you know!
    LMAO! So it was you Heidi! You own the site.

You ever thought about making this site open ONLY to pro DP and neutral people? After all, Prison talk bans you if you make enough pro DP comments! Sometimes even just one!

I also vote for he/she having the most annoying name on the site, along with imxwhatever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information