View Poll Results: Is couldheshebeinnocent the worst (most annoying) member on CNCP?

Voters
12. This poll is closed
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The worst?

I did. I wanted to know who, other than myself, find you to be the worst member (most annoying) on the site.

This thread is in off topic/questions not Capital Punishment Discussion, therefore I can pose any question I want, just so you know!
    Makes me sad. This isnt an attack on an opinion but on a person. I dont know he/she but these kind of polls can actually hurt persons with low self esteem.

Ha Ha, I had to vote no. (I was the first) I find Unsub much more annoying. With all the stupid questions and dopey topics to get attention.
    This hurt my feelings. It is not enjoyable to be discussed as an annoyance in a public forum.
    Love your enemies...they hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
    Makes me sad. This isnt an attack on an opinion but on a person. I dont know he/she but these kind of polls can actually hurt persons with low self esteem.

This hurt my feelings. It is not enjoyable to be discussed as an annoyance in a public forum.
    If it's any consolation I find you less annoying than he/she, at least you understand death row inmates are guilty!

This site isn't a self esteem building work shop. Toughen up!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

SoupDragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    So, would you execute a mother who kills with the utmost premeditation two men who've been molesting her child? [I've specified two men because that would qualify the crime as multiple murder and, thus, as a capital offense under many states' statutes]
    Sure I would and I know plenty other pros who would too. Murder is murde is murder.

jrobert789
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupDragon View Post
    Sure I would and I know plenty other pros who would too. Murder is murde is murder.
    Yes It all depends on intention. The last moment you only have to execute what you have to plane without hesitation. And yes Murder is murde is murder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information