Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Lucky2459

Cool New member

Hello everyone, I recently crossed these boards after searching for an update on Wyoming's lone death row inmate Dale Eaton but I figured I'd join up. I am not in any way involved in the case but I took an interest in his case out of curiosity because he is the lone death row inmate of Wyoming.

I am pro death penalty and my state Massachusetts unfortunately does not have it and probably won't until we get rid of our liberal Governor Deval Patrick.

I hope to be accepted as a member of your community

Welcome to the site Lucky!

Im not 100% sure but doesnt it have new statute? I remember something that only cases with DNA were elligable for CP. Anyways welcome, im anti but ill try to be nice

donna52
    Hi, I'm actually british and came across this site while waiting for another execution to take place, due to family connections and heidi was able to help me with some pointers. I wish we had the Death Penalty here, but unlike you, it will take more than getting rid of one person. Welcome to the site

Yo Lucky welcome.

Always nice to have another pro DP person on board!

Lucky2459
    Quote Originally Posted by JLR View Post
    Welcome to the site Lucky!
    Thanks so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
    Im not 100% sure but doesnt it have new statute? I remember something that only cases with DNA were elligable for CP. Anyways welcome, im anti but ill try to be nice
    No worries. I am very open minded and I am nice to those even with different views than me. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by donna52 View Post
    Hi, I'm actually british and came across this site while waiting for another execution to take place, due to family connections and heidi was able to help me with some pointers. I wish we had the Death Penalty here, but unlike you, it will take more than getting rid of one person. Welcome to the site
    Sadly that appears to be the case here too as my state is pretty Democratic. Thanks for the welcoming

Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    Yo Lucky welcome.

Always nice to have another pro DP person on board!
    Nice to be here =)

Welcome to the site Lucky. I´m looking forward to your posts. :cheerful:
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

missymiss
    Welcome to the Site, Lucky!!!

Hello missymiss. I thought about you last night as I watched the episode of Life After Lockup on MSNBC! Ya know that crazy Angela who is marrying/married to Snake in Alabama.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Hi Lucky, Welcome to the site! Hey, MissyMiss, have you ever divulged the info about your boyfriend? Just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information