Four Iranians to hang for being gay

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/05/f...ng-for-sodomy/

This is like a sick joke as if you have travelled through the east homosexuality is obvious. Their argument is that its a stage men go through until married but the gays keep with it and do not get married thus breaking the laws of Allah.

Whatever. Packing consensual fudge is not an offence worth killing for.

Diggler

Administrator
    I second your opinion - itīs strange to execute homosexual, but I donīt expect much from a country like Iran. The execute for a "strange" collection of crimes.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

It never seems like AI or the many other abolish groups and the hoardes of groupies do anything for prisoners in these countries.
    Obama ate my dad

Administrator
    Thatīs not difficult to explain .... AI or the typical anti is normally a person with a left-wing-ideology. So being anti-US is one of their believes. If theyīre anti-Iran they would share US-views. So itīs better to ignore the problems in poor Iran (sanction of the western countries) and move on with their anti-us propaganda.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thatīs not difficult to explain .... AI or the typical anti is normally a person with a left-wing-ideology. So being anti-US is one of their believes. If theyīre anti-Iran they would share US-views. So itīs better to ignore the problems in poor Iran (sanction of the western countries) and move on with their anti-us propaganda.
    Not always true,Michael! It is possible for us 'antis' to be both anti-US and anti-Iran,for a start! I oppose Iran's human rights abuses (including its use and application of capital punishment,as well as press restrictions) and religious extremism in its government,and oppose the US not only for its third-rate justice system compared to Great Britain and Western/Northern Europe,but also for its greed and its wasteful military intervention in recent years and in the past (e.g.Vietnam,Afghanistan),amongst other things.

Thread Information