Thread: Hello all

Member Newbie

Hello all

I've visited the site quite a few times (great resources) and thought it's time to sign up.

I'm a criminal lawyer in England (for the Prosecution and Defence - fairly common over here), completely anti-DP and probably far too liberal on prison matters for most people here, but always happy to debate.

I've always been fascinated by the DP and find it interesting comparing our two legal systems.

Banned
    Welcome to the site, BritAbroad.

I hope you, like me, are opposed to capital punishment.
    Last edited by Heidi; 06-09-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Additional information WAS NOT NEEDED!

Welcome to the site Brit. I am the owner of this site. Thank you for being upfront and honest with your stance on capital punishment.

Just to make myself crystal clear, we do encourage intelligent debate concerning capital punishment, I will not tolerate constant bashing of the American judicial system, persistent posts claiming the innocence of death row inmates, and numerous posts stating your aversion to the death penalty.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Welcome to the site Brit!

I also want to welcome you to the site. :cheerful:
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Welcome to the site but I'm very pro death penalty like most on here!

Or I should say pro JUSTICE!

Member Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Welcome to the site Brit. I am the owner of this site. Thank you for being upfront and honest with your stance on capital punishment.

Just to make myself crystal clear, we do encourage intelligent debate concerning capital punishment, I will not tolerate constant bashing of the American judicial system, persistent post claiming the innocence of death row inmates, and numerous posts stating your aversion to the death penalty.
    Thanks for your responses!

Don't worry, I have no intention of bashing the US Judicial system - it's not perfect, but then nothing is. As a lawyer, I'm fairly sceptical about claims of innocence and I doubt that there's any arguments I've got that haven't been heard a thousand times before.

Thread Information