Thread: Death Row Artwork

keeper

Death Row Artwork

Hi, I want to invite all to visit my new website D.R.A.W. The link is on my profile page. I built the site to offer art work created by mostly death row inmates. I have about 20 artist/inmates now with over 70 pieces shown, and many more coming almost everyday. I want to show the true artist side of many of these guys. I will have some of what is called "thug" art, the "dark" stuff, because alot of people like that. Anyway please take a look and let me know what you think by using the contact on the site. Thanks, Rick

Quote Originally Posted by keeper View Post
    Hi, I want to invite all to visit my new website D.R.A.W. The link is on my profile page. I built the site to offer art work created by mostly death row inmates. I have about 20 artist/inmates now with over 70 pieces shown, and many more coming almost everyday. I want to show the true artist side of many of these guys. I will have some of what is called "thug" art, the "dark" stuff, because alot of people like that. Anyway please take a look and let me know what you think by using the contact on the site. Thanks, Rick
    Oh no Rick.. it is against my better judgement to let this thread and your membership remain due to the sensitivity and the nature of your site, especially since I knew who you were before I approved your membership.

You have already violated this rule, * Advertising, spamming and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments, and private message systems to spam other members.

and possibly this one, * We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate Crime and Capital Punishment community standards. The Administrator/Moderator team will be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

but there are victims family members here and I would encourage them to let you know exactly what they think of your business venture.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

A thoroughly revolting "business." You, sir, are profiting off of the misery and pain of others. I am glad that more and more states are outlawing what you do. I can't wait until your state does.

Junior Member Stranger babosula23's Avatar
    Can we let you know here that you are a terd. Brilliant idea, I'm sure you'll become super-wealthy.

The best thing on the site is the execution calendar.

If ther ar eenough idi*** outside to buy this stuff I would prefer that only the state is allowed to sell this kind of "art". After the costs are paid and the inmates get some pencils the victims families should get the benefits.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Thread Information