Thread: Hello to All

Senior Member Member chris35721's Avatar

Hello to All

Would like to say Hello. As someone who has worded Deathrow in Texas and in Gp also. i can offer some special insight to stuff. I ahve personally had to deal with at one time or other everyone on Texas Deathrow. Now with that being said, i look forward to talking to you.

Amounderness
    Hello chris35721. I'm new to this site. Being from UK, I'm very interested to see what goes on in USA regarding capital punishment. I thought this man was schizophrenic. Is this not regarded as insanity?

Im not a doctor, cant really comment on this. All i can comment on is what i have seen and witnessed being employed by TDCJ. But saying that, If i was to spend 10plus years on death row i would crack at some point also.

Amounderness
    I would probably crack also. Have to feel sorry for victim's family and leave it at that!

its not easy on both sides. and i will leave it at that.

Welcome to the site Chris. I´m looking forward to more of your interesting posts.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Amounderness View Post
    Being from UK, I'm very interested to see what goes on in USA regarding capital punishment. I thought this man was schizophrenic. Is this not regarded as insanity?
    No.

See Ford v. Wainwright 477 U.S. 399 (1986); Panetti v. Quarterman 551 U.S. 930 (2007).

Thread Information