Thread: Hello to all

angeeb1

Red face Hello to all

Hi my name is Angee. I am from Mississippi. My father was a policeman killed in 1989 when he walked into a store that was being robbed. He was off duty, but being a hero like he is, he tried to preform his duty as a policeman and was shot and killed. The man who commited this is STILL on death row. I am here for answers, how long does someone stay on death row, etc. Just looking for answers. THANKS!!!!

Welcome to the site. Glad you found us angee.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

angeeb1
    I am glad I found you too.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site Angee! I hope you get all the answers you need and that you and your family get justice as soon as possible.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by angeeb1 View Post
    Hi my name is Angee. I am from Mississippi. My father was a policeman killed in 1989 when he walked into a store that was being robbed. He was off duty, but being a hero like he is, he tried to preform his duty as a policeman and was shot and killed. The man who commited this is STILL on death row. I am here for answers, how long does someone stay on death row, etc. Just looking for answers. THANKS!!!!
    Welcome and sorry to hear about your dad. Killing a cop is the worst! I hope your dad's killer gets the happy needle ASAP! Are you attending the execution?
    Last edited by TheKindExecutioner; 10-25-2012 at 09:57 AM.

DCR1
    Hello Angee, I am sorry for your loss, and know the wait for justice to turn its wheels can be deathening, while i don't know how long it will take for justice to prevail, i do know that eventually the man who wronged you and yours will exhaust all of his options and the only choice left for him will be his last meal and a gurney with straps, you see he is only prolonging the inevitable, he still has to wake one day to the cell door closing for the last time.

Thread Information