Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now this is pretty funny

Now this is pretty funny

I don't know if you had a chance to see this, Now, I'm sure some pretty funny writers were involved, but I think the delivery is pretty dead on. Go Romney/Ryan, let's try and get this train-wreck back on track!

You are speaking of the charity dinner last night right?

But the Repukes CAUSED the train wreck! Bill Clinton was right on! Democratic presidents have created tens of MILLIONS more jobs than GOP presidents since 1960! Unless you're a millionaire it's foolish to vote GOP!

Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    You are speaking of the charity dinner last night right?

But the Repukes CAUSED the train wreck! Bill Clinton was right on! Democratic presidents have created tens of MILLIONS more jobs than GOP presidents since 1960! Unless you're a millionaire it's foolish to vote GOP!
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, are you losers still blaming President Bush... Yawn. You people are so pathetic.

JFK was okay, got us close to a nuclear war, but cut taxes. Or are you referring to LBJ or Jimmy Carter? Both losers. Clinton was okay only because he inherited Reagan's economic boom,plus he got his ass kicked in the off-year election and had to get more centered. Obama???? Whitey Pleeeze!

Who created all these jobs you are talking about? LBJ, Carter, Obama??? show me some numbers to support this nonsense.
    Last edited by Jeffects; 10-19-2012 at 06:40 PM.

I have to cut and paste the table that shows the jobs breakdown but in the meantime:

Obama has given over TEN tax cuts to middle class families and small businesses. Even Ronald Reagan raised taxes 18 times! The non partisan Tax Reporting Center said Romney's tax "plan" would raise taxes by an average of $2500! The math DOES NOT add up with Romney's plan! You can't increase the debt by $7 TRILLION without raising taxes!

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... es.php?m=1

I cannot BELIEVE when I heard Romney say during the 2nd debate "Pick a number". WTF?? What is this? 3rd grade? Even many in the GOP have criticized Romney for not giving details of his tax plan!

bem17356
    I have to cut and paste the table that shows the jobs breakdown but in the meantime:

Obama has given over TEN tax cuts to middle class families and small businesses. Even Ronald Reagan raised taxes 18 times! The non partisan Tax Reporting Center said Romney's tax "plan" would raise taxes by an average of $2500! The math DOES NOT add up with Romney's plan! You can't increase the debt by $7 TRILLION without raising taxes!

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/ ... es.php?m=1

I cannot BELIEVE when I heard Romney say during the 2nd debate "Pick a number". WTF?? What is this? 3rd grade? Even many in the GOP have criticized Romney for not giving details of his tax plan!
    Ya right! give "the numbers!" to left wing Liberal Democrats and the grotesquely biased National Media! (bit like giving ammunition, aid and comfort to Al Qaeda and The Taliban) Typical losers last shriek on the retreat strategy! Make endless demands for more information and specifics, all the while giving not one jot or tittles worth vis a vis your own!

Quote Originally Posted by bem17356 View Post
    Ya right! give "the numbers!" to left wing Liberal Democrats and the grotesquely biased National Media! (bit like giving ammunition, aid and comfort to Al Qaeda and The Taliban) Typical losers last shriek on the retreat strategy! Make endless demands for more information and specifics, all the while giving not one jot or tittles worth vis a vis your own!
    The bottom line is Romney has no plan and his math does NOT work! "Pick a number" is not a plan!

The economy is slowly getting better under the President and the CBO says we'll add 12 million jobs over the next 4 years!

bem17356
    The bottom line is Romney has no plan and his math does NOT work! "Pick a number" is not a plan!

The economy is slowly getting better under the President and the CBO says we'll add 12 million jobs over the next 4 years!
    At this pace we'll be back to pre Bear Stearns levels by 2050. "We don't have to settle for this" Mitt Romney Ok! You don't like Mittens #'s Where is Obama's #'s?
    Can't beat something with nothing.

Who's better off than they were 4 years ago? I'm ready for some change!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Who's better off than they were 4 years ago? I'm ready for some change!
    I'm better off than I was 4 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by bem17356 View Post
    At this pace we'll be back to pre Bear Stearns levels by 2050. "We don't have to settle for this" Mitt Romney Ok! You don't like Mittens #'s Where is Obama's #'s?
    Can't beat something with nothing.
    Most major economic indicators are improving under Obama and even the CBO says we'll add 12 million jobs over the next 4 years at this pace!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information