Thread: Kinda New here

Wildsky

Cool Kinda New here

Hello,
    I've been on and off the forum reading for over a year. I really appreciate all the info and the "week in review" is my one stop spot for info. (Thanks Heidi)

I found this forum after digging around and trying to find info on the Murders in Rulo Nebraska, I picked up bits and pieces of info from my children, about friends of theirs at school. The family was very protective and it took them a long time before they would let the little kids come play over at our house.
    I got one little tidbit of info that the father went to visit a family member one week who was incarcerated in Tecumseh.
    In my mind I linked the family to that of Michael Ryan, the father seemed to be about the right age to be his son. I purchased the book "Evil Harvest".
    The family left town shortly after that, moved to a family farm in Rulo... and I never heard from them again. (the family did not share the last name of Ryan, but I was still convinced that there was a connection)

I'm slightly annoyed at the whole "fiasco" over the leathal inj. drugs in Nebraska, and the length of time these monsters get to lie around on Death Row, while we pay for their food, board and cable tv!

Thanks for a great forum, a one stop shop with tons of info!

Passed away.
    Welcome Cornhusker! Yes, Heidi does a great job in the week in review....we look forward to your posts.

Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the site Wild!
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Wildsky
    THank you! and I'm more of a Rugby or Soccer kinda gal! I'm originally from South Africa, and now freezing my buns in Nebraska (WHY? haha)

I probably won't have a lot to say on the forums, but I'll pop in and check on who's gone for good every few days! (makes a crappy day so much brighter!)

Welcome to the site! That's got to be one heck of a long flight when you go to South Africa from Nebraska!

Junior Member Stranger cokegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    Welcome to the site! That's got to be one heck of a long flight when you go to South Africa from Nebraska!
    i just looked Moh, from Nebraskra to South Africa is 38 hours and 15 minutes ()
    To Catch A Killer You Have To Think Like One

Welcome Wild and glad you are PRO!

Wildsky
    Quote Originally Posted by cokegirl View Post
    i just looked Moh, from Nebraskra to South Africa is 38 hours and 15 minutes ()
    The longest has been around 38 hours, when I flew through London and Paris, a Direct flight from Atlanta or New York isn't so bad, I think its 25 hours or so, but it takes me a 5 hour drive first, then a 3 hour flight to get to those places... *sigh* I HATE IT. (and I cry both ways..HAHAHA)
    I lived in CA for a while, and it was easier then, just a 5 hour flight to NY and the 21-25 hour flight to SA.

Thread Information