Thread: UK and - EU split in 2017?

UK and - EU split in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by ruffec View Post
    If (as a lot of us hope) Britain leaves the EU in 2017
    I bet you´ll be very disspointed in 2017.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

Hey I'll take that bet : loser to donate £100 sterling (or equivalent) to a charity of the others choosing
    Justice should not depend on the size of your bank balance or colour of your skin !

Hm... let´s say $100 for CnCP. Biut what happens when Cameron loose the next election?
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

By 2017 the UKIP influence will be so strong (I confidently predict they will overtake the Lib dems as Britains 3rd party) that Britain will still leave the EU.
    Much as I like this site how about a donation to a veterans charity ?
    Justice should not depend on the size of your bank balance or colour of your skin !

Hm.. do you think about a special organization? To be honest I´m not very familiar with veterans organizations.

I Would be happy for your donation to go to the Red Cross..I gather you guys are very pro europe in Germany ?

How about Open Doors network?

It´s impossible for me to answer your question for all germans. Most have a divided relationsship to the EU. We´re wondering about a lot of the decisions from the European Commission and European Parliament. On the other hand we like the benefits the EU brought - peace, travelling, one currency, equal technical standards, ...

I run a small business. So I have insight into benefits of the EU some people haven´t. Companies have benefits on a lot of occasions - customs, payments, natural resources-strategy, the EU is more important than any single member state at international negotiotinations, ... An associated status is not the solution. It doesen´t work smooth with Swiss and other associated countries.

Yes but in England we do not have the "single currency" & despite the benefits of the channel tunnel we are still quite some distance from Europe geographically,politically & culturally.
    The growth of UKIP as a political party appeals to a lot of us here & the idea that courts in europe can overule our courts so it takes years for us to deport people such as Abu Hanza just alienates europe from us even further.
    A common market yes,a united europe or a federal state of europe no..

Thread Information