Thread: An introduction to little old me!

Eminey1

An introduction to little old me!

Hi there guys and gals and thank you for taking the time to read.
    I thought it might me a good idea to introduce myself, tell you a little about my beliefs and the reasoning behind them.
    Right up until my early twenties I was completely against the death penalty, I often look back and think about how naive I really was. I don't like to open Pandora's box and go into too much detail until I feel I know people well but something happened to me changing my view entirely.
    I am not one to sugar coat my words, I was raised by an amazing lady who taught me "think it, say it". So please don't expect me to sprinkle niceties all over my forum posts just in case I upset someone.
    I detest those who are scum pals to people on death row, notice these people never write to those only serving a couple of years, always those who will never be released! I also despise people who make disgusting excuses for killers, blaming drugs, upbringing, IQ and even pull out the race card.
    Don't get me wrong i am not an Internet troll that surfs around all day looking for people against the death penalty to abuse, but if I see people defending cold blooded killers then I will speak my mind. I genuinely believe that many antis would change their opinion if they ever experienced what it is like to experience loss in such an horrific way.

bem17356
    Eminey1:

Welcome to C&CPF

So what method do you favor: A-The Gurney, B-The Electric Chair C-The Gas Chamber, D-The Firing Squad or E-The Noose?

Personally I favor: A fair length of fine 3/4 inch Manila hemp rope, boiled oiled and stretched with 13 coils and a knot!
    Pull the pin! Throw the lever and spring the trap!

Eminey1
    Quote Originally Posted by bem17356 View Post
    Eminey1:

Welcome to C&CPF

So what method do you favor: A-The Gurney, B-The Electric Chair C-The Gas Chamber, D-The Firing Squad or E-The Noose?

Personally I favor: A fair length of fine 3/4 inch Manila hemp rope, boiled oiled and stretched with 13 coils and a knot!
    Pull the pin! Throw the lever and spring the trap!
    Personally if it was me being executed I would go for the firing squad but I am not so stupid nor cold to end up on death row.
    I personally would send gas into the cell without notice, no protests for the anti squad, no publicity either. I am a fan of old sparky too if I am honest, the gallows, and for the sickest if crimes hang, drawn and quartering.

Thread Information