Thread: Quick note

Quick note

Hi my friends,

It's been a hectic month and I have not been able to get on here. I will be back soon and start with the five families in a more detailed fashion. Family matters have come up plus auditioning for bands - I FINALLY have my green card lol.

Best,
    Vlad

Just checking in folks; I am still among the living. In between all the madness here I have been able to get to work on my next entry here that will focus on the history of each of the five borgati of New York. These will trace the founding of each of the borgati and continue through to roughly the 1980s.

Also, I am asking here again that if anyone wants to post on any aspect of organized crime, please feel free to do so? There is a LOT to cover and I don't want this thread to just focus on the American and Sicilian organizations. Perhaps someone here has an interest in the Triads, The Yakuza, the Russian Mafiya, MS-13 (now considered organized crime by the US government), etc.

Final note: I've been doing some research and after I gather some more statistics,I will be doing an entry on the Mafia's infilitration into countries and regions that are not or have not been tradition mafia strongholds such as northern Italy and the Benelux bloc of countries.

So, stay tuned, contribute, enjoy, and remember ...

It's not personal, it's business.

Vlad

Thread Information