Thread: Jodi Arias Pop Culture

Jodi Arias Pop Culture

A Jodi Arias movie is already being cast, even though the trial for the Arizona woman accused of killing her ex-boyfriend has yet to finish.

Arias is accused of murdering boyfriend Travis Alexander. After initially claiming that masked men broke into the home and killed him, Arias late admitted she killed him but said it was in self-defense. Her defense team claims that Alexander was an abusive liar.

The trial is nearing its conclusion, with the defense resting early this week after more than two months of testimony. Arias could face the death penalty if she is convicted of first-degree murder in the 2008 killing.

While the trial is close to its end, Lifetime is reportedly already working on the Jodi Arias movie. The network is looking at casting Lost alum Tania Raymonde for the role of Arias in Dirty Little Secret: The Jodi Arias Story. She would appear alongside The Mob Doctor‘s Jesse Lee Soffer, who will be playing Travis Alexander.

A casting breakdown for the Jodi Arias movie showed that producers were looking for someone “coquettish, head-turning, with a palpable sexy allure and well aware of the affect she has on men” to play Jodi.

“Jodi is a single-minded, head-strong, quick-tempered young woman,” the casting document read. “She is hell-bent on emotionally suffocating and controlling Travis Alexander, a handsome young Mormon and motivational speaker who soon falls prey.”

Though the Jodi Arias movie is still being written — the final scene would be the jury reaching its verdict, a date still unknown — producers have reportedly gotten started. A source at Lifetime told ABC News back in March that production would start in mid-April.

It appears that producers for the Jodi Arias movie have some ideas about how the trial will end. The casting call notes that “Arias is jealous in the extreme” and “driven to violence when she realizes that Travis will never fully commit to her.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/623939/jodi...ial-nears-end/
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Jodi Arias Murder Conviction: Lifetime Movie Cast Was Glued to Verdict, Actor Playing Travis Alexander "Felt Validated"

AP Photo/The Arizona Republic/David Wallace/Pool, Keith Leman/WireImage

Nancy Grace wasn't the only one hanging on every word when Jodi Arias was found guilty of first-degree murder this week.

"Everyone watched it, we had a TV on the set and we stopped filming," Arturio Interian, VP of Original Movies for Lifetime Entertainment Services, which has been developing The Jodi Arias Story since March 2012, exclusively tells E! News.

"It was a very quiet moment. It's a very real and painful story, and we can't forget that a young man was needlessly killed and Jodi threw her life away too. Tania Raymonde, the actress who is playing Jodi, was stunned."

The 25-year-old Switched at Birth star also witnessed, right then and there, her role going from "murder suspect Jodi Arias" to "convicted murderer Jodi Arias."

"It was surreal on the set when the verdict came down," Interian continued. "I have done a lot of true-crime work, but this is the first time I have been filming when this has happened."

Lifetime's true-crime credits, to name just a couple, include Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy and Drew Peterson: Untouchable.

"Jesse Lee Soffer, the actor who is playing [victim Travis Alexander], felt validated in an odd way," Interian continued. "Everyone has really embraced their role. He thought it was murder-one right from the get-go."

And, even though Lifetime's true-crime movies are famed for cramming as much melodrama and scandal into the finished product as possible, Interian said that there are certain places they were not willing to go.

"There are some things we are not showing in the film," he said. "Jodi made some very dark allegations against Travis which were not necessarily based on truth. So, we are just going to show her making those statements in the trial, but we do not have scenes to support them."

"We talked to people close to Travis for research purposes, but we have not spoken directly to his family," the exec explained. "But we have a good sense of who he was, that he was a good guy and not the monster [Arias] portrayed him to be. He is the victim here."

And Arias has been convicted of premeditated murder, months after she famously said in a jailhouse interview, "No jury would convict me. Mark my words."

"We actually filmed the cast as they watched the verdict," Interian said, noting that the production is shooting in Los Angeles until Tuesday. "We were shooting a scene [at Jodi's grandmother's house] when the verdict came down, and so we stopped that to let the moment unfold."

Interian told E! that the film was originally going to end with Arias' arrest, but that the increasingly twisted story being told at trial—and the media's continued fascination with Arias' case—definitely played a role in the decision to include the trial in the movie.

"We knew the story was interesting but we never could have guessed the media would get hold of it in the way they did," he said.

"We have not heard from Jodi, which is surprising, because she seems very media savvy."

The Jodi Arias Story will premiere on Lifetime in June.

http://www.eonline.com/news/417719/j...felt-validated

'Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret' Clip from Lifetime TV Movie
    Lifetime releases clip of new TV movie ‘Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret’

Lifetime has released a clip of its upcoming TV movie, “Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret,” based on the trial of Jodi Arias for the murder of her former lover, Arizona man Travis Alexander.

Lifetime movie 'Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret' divides viewers

The TV-movie "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret" (which premiered on Lifetime on June 22, 2013) has gotten mixed reviews from critics and has divided viewers.

In May 2013, Arias was convicted of the first-degree murder of her on-gain/off-again lover Travis Alexander, who was stabbed and shot to death by Arias in 2008. At first, Arias claimed that masked intruders committed the murder, but then she changed her story to say that she killed Alexander in self-defense. Arias has not yet been sentenced.

In "Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret," Tania Raymonde plays Arias, and Jesse Lee Soffer plays Alexander.

Although most critics' reviews are saying that things along the lines of "the movie is better than you might think it is," there has been a strong negative reaction to the movie from people who find it offensive that the movie was made so soon, before Arias has been sentenced. Other viewers think that the movie is guilty-pleasure entertainment and nothing more.

Associated Press

"'Dirty Little Secret' unearths no secrets, dirty or otherwise ... The big surprise: 'Dirty Little Secret' is a pretty good film. It's a draw-you-in, sudsy melodrama stocked with guilty pleasures: romance, sex, obsession, betrayal and vengeance. Tania Raymonde (perhaps best remembered as Alex Rousseau on Lost) is swell as Jodi, with a remarkable likeness to this sexy, young woman no man could resist, at least not Travis as he fought a losing battle with his Mormon principles to feast on this forbidden fruit ... Jesse Lee Soffer (Jordana Spiro's jammed-up brother on last season's short-lived 'The Mob Doctor') makes a fine Travis – glib, blandly wholesome and all too relatable in his mission to have it both ways, relationship-wise: treating Jodi as a red-hot plaything while he nurtures a "suitable" wife-worthy prospect ... But 'Dirty Little Secret' is a step up from the reality-TV treatment the case has gotten with its more excessive coverage. The film also serves as a refreshing alternative for telling the tale, dramatized for maximum titillation while, in its tidy, two-hour package, efficiently stripping away the wretched excess."

New York Daily News

"It’s a sad, tragic, awful story, of course, and viewers might wonder why we need it retold in dramatic form so soon after the real-life case ended with her murder conviction. The question is valid. The answer is Tania Raymonde, who plays Arias with a disturbing intensity that makes her more than just another psycho stalker. Viewers who were glued to the trial may note a misplaced detail here and there, but in general they are likely to find this 87-minute movie a solid summation of Arias’ disintegration. That’s the core of the film. It isn’t until 15 minutes from the end that we get to the killing, while the trial is telescoped into a series of quick-cut vignettes. That’s not a problem, because by then it’s clear what happened and there’s a solid case about why." (Rating: 3 out of 5 stars)

Here is a sampling of viewer comments on the Internet:

People.com

"It was a fine movie but it didn't seem full of facts.. like the night the met how the movie starts, its known he approached her, she didn't follow him into a bathroom to introduce herself. and even at the night of the murder she was just about to move back home, which in fact she did a month or whatever prior. Never showed them meeting half way, at his friends, and didn't even show him give her the book or Mormon. According to the movie she did it herself."

"Not accurate,bad acting,only death scene made sense.just quick garbage.sort of like j a."

"I thought it was a really good movie - especially for a lifetime movie. I would watch it again. I watched the entire trial and I'm glad they didn't show anymore of that. Jodi does not benefit from the movie in anyway."

"I was really disappointed, cannot tell a story like that in two hours . with all of the advertisement. this should of been a mini series. only 10 ten mnutes in the court room."

"This movie actually was very well done! The duo was cast perfectly and I could see both the victim and the murderer in the actors. I'm not sure why some of the comments here are so negative and fearing...JA didn't reap any benefits from this production, and it didn't portray her as the victim. JA is one f-ed up crazy, piece of work! My gawd. It's a shame Travis is the only one not able to see the warning signs."

"I have said during the whole trial and the whole time this case has been publicized that there is a lot more that nobody will ever know about their relationship but the two of them. Jodi obviously has mental problems and should never ever have another chance at life after grusomely taking away Travis' but also obviously, Travis was not the perfect saint his friends thought he was. Dirty little secret is the best phrase for what Jodi was to him."

From Gawker

"They definitely whipped this thing out too quickly. Anyone( pathetic me) who followed the Arias trial is sick of it and not ready for the movie version. I did watch a smidge of it last night though, and filed it away for next winter when I will watch anything with colors and shapes."

"I was just going to say... I know murder scenes aren't supposed to be easy to watch but THAT one was particularly disturbing, imo. The entry wounds? Jesus christ."

"That was the most horrific thing I've ever watched through cracks in the fingers in front of my face. Gross. To think it was broadcast on television for every neglected child with a TV babysitter to absorb. I'm feeling all 1950s and wanting to bring back 'Standards and Practices.'"

From Lifetime's YouTube channel:

"I saw the movie and I think the writing was poor. Some of the facts were changed such as how and when she was arrested. They did a rush job on this movie. Anyone agree?"

"I actually quite liked the movie. Maybe it could've been better and I honestly think they should have waited until after the new jury gave her death sentence or life in prison. Since the movie ended with what the first jury said with the 'could not decide'. They actually made it seen like Travis deserved to die. Like he was a sex addict. They basically took Jodis story in it more than the truth. Travis was probably a really good person. But it still was a pretty good movie despite some parts."

Jodi is un human . Evil comes in all Races and Ages. And Gender. This is the worst Lifetime Movie I have ever seen. .Where is the truth in is movie . facts were wrong . the actors were Lousy. Justice for Travis is Death For Jodi."

"Lifetime you guys had the facts wrong in this so called movie . Travis was not in love with that monster Jodi he did everything he could to get away from that witch. The Alexander Family should sue you a** holes.LIFETIME."

"LOL lifetime, I usually love you guys, but I wish you hadn't rushed this film. The wigs, acting, and characters are over the top! The dateline series are more realistic than this made for tv flick. You can produce better work than this!!"

http://www.examiner.com/article/life...ivides-viewers

Bee Gee Barry Gibb: I'm writing music about the Jodi Arias trial

Barry Gibb, the surviving member of the Bee Gees, is writing new music based on the controversial murder trial of Jodi Arias in America.

Barry Gibb, of the Bee Gees, is working on new music inspired by the highly controversial trial of Jodi Arias in America. The singer says he is writing a song about the case.

Arias was convicted in May of murdering her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander, a Mormon, in 2008 and is on death row in Arizona. At the trial, which became a media circus, Arias claimed that she had killed the salesman in self-defence.

“What I am writing at the moment is a track about the Jodi Arias trial in America,” Gibb says. “The girl has been found guilty and is facing the death penalty. There will be at least one track about that – it has really struck me.”

Gibb is also working on new music influenced by the death of his beloved younger brother, Robin. It is inspired by their life together.

Robin Gibb died of cancer aged 62, while his twin brother Maurice Gibb, the third member of the Bee Gees, died unexpectedly after a heart attack in 2003 at the age of 53.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...ias-trial.html

5 Life-Saving Lessons from the Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Jane Velez-Mitchell’s new book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias hits stores August 20th and is being billed as one of the most insightful crime reads of the summer

TV host of HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell show is not afraid to speak her mind. She delivers uncensored opinions and keen observations on our country’s most stunning crime cases. Now, her upcoming book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias reveals shocking and disturbing new information about convicted murderess Jodi Arias and the revenge plot she carried out against her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander…. and how she used sex to get within striking distance.

In Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias, best-selling author Jane Velez-Mitchell offers many lessons we can learn from the Jodi Arias trial. Here’s the top 5 list:

1. Don’t Sleep With the Enemy

Travis Alexander was brutally murdered by Jodi Arias right after they finished having sex. He’d already told friends she had slashed his tires, hacked his email and committed various other treacherous acts against him. She was his enemy but, while he knew this intellectually, she was able to use her sexuality to disarm him and manipulate him into just one more encounter. Intimate partner violence is a huge problem in America. In these cases, the point at which one person ends the relationship is always the most dangerous, especially when the person ending the relationship remains in close physical proximity to the person they’re rejecting. Rejection often leads to feelings of rage and a desire for revenge.

2. Liars Are Dangerous People

Jodi Arias is a pathological liar. She has a hard time telling the truth about anything. This was documented during the trial when she brazenly lied to detectives first telling them she wasn’t there, then telling them 2 masked ninjas attacked Travis. Despite being under oath, Jodi Arias told lie after lie during her 18 days on the witness stand, trying to paint Travis as a sadistic sexual deviant when the evidence revealed he was very sexually inexperienced until becoming involved with Jodi Arias. Liars are dangerous people. We catch people in lies all the time but assume it’s not a big deal if they’re not lying about something important. Liars lie. If you catch someone lying about something trivial more than once, assume they lie all the time. The books message: don’t trust them about anything.

3. Be Wary of Transients

Jodi Arias couldn’t stay at the same job for very long and kept moving from town to town. While our society is more mobile than ever before and people move frequently for work, there’s a different between that and someone who is exhibiting transient behavior as Jodi Arias did. From her teenage years on she moved repeatedly from Yreka, California to Santa Maria, to Medford, Oregon to Big Sur, California, to Palm Desert, to Mesa, Arizona and back to Yreka. During those times she held many, many different waitressing jobs. This was a symptom of her borderline personality disorder, which is characterized by alienation and an inability to fit in. When somebody is that transitory it’s a warning sign that they may be deeply troubled. When first dating someone it’s important to get a sense, not only of what they do for a living, but of where they have been. Get an in-depth biography and timeline before you get too involved with a love interest. You may even want to do a little detective work and double-check their story.

4. Trust Your Gut

By now we’ve all heard that 90% of communication is non-verbal. It’s true. And, perhaps the most important communication is what we tell ourselves via our intuition. Travis’ friends were getting very creepy feelings about Jodi Arias but they couldn’t quite put their finger on what was bugging them about her so much. They were picking up on something very important. Her non-verbal cues were sending off signals that something was very wrong with her mental and emotional state. Ultimately, after she murdered Travis and was put on trial, the prosecutor’s psychologist officially diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder. But, long before the horrific killing, Jodi was telegraphing that she was unstable. Some of Travis’ friends warned him about her. They were right to act on their gut. We’ve all had the experience of a friend introducing us to a new love interest and groaning as we wonder how our friend could pick someone so “off.” We assume it’s not our business and usually say nothing. But, only true friends will tell us what we don’t want to hear.

5. Women Can Be Violent

According to Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias, Travis Alexander had every reason to be fearful of Jodi Arias. And during the trial evidence showed, toward the end of his life, he did express fear of her. However, Travis’ friends have also said that the fact that Jodi was a petite, very thin woman who was also soft-spoken and generally demure may have given him a false sense of security. After all, the vast majority of violent crimes in this country are committed by men. When women are put on trial it’s fascinating precisely because it’s a statistical aberration. But, today’s America is awash in what has been called “the great equalizer.” Guns. Prosecutors laid out a convincing case that Jodi Arias staged a break-in at her grandparents’ Yreka, California home so she could steal her grandpa’s gun and take it to Mesa, Arizona and murder Travis. While she began by stabbing him in the chest and shot him after he was likely already dead, the point still applies. Women can be physically violent and, when they have the advantage of a knife, a gun and the element of surprise, can overpower a much larger male. Women are human and humans are a very violent species.

Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias is emerging as one of the most provocative crime books this year packed with exclusive new information and psychological insight. It is available at Amazon and other major book retailers. A portion of the net profits is going to charity. The book is dedicated to victim Travis Alexander and his siblings.

Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias at Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006...ag=addinati-20

About Jodi Arias
    On June 4, 2008 devout Mormon and motivational speaker Travis Alexander was found murdered by Jodi Arias in his home in Mesa, Arizona, having sustained multiple stab wounds, a slit throat, and a gunshot to the head. Despite her claim of self-defense, on May 8, 2013 Alexander's ex-girlfriend Jodi Arias was convicted of first-degree murder in his death. The jury hung on the penalty phase and she is expected to be retried soon to decide whether she will get life or death. The next hearing is scheduled to occur within days of the book’s release.

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases...ial-302121.htm

Oxygen Premieres 'Snapped' Jodi Arias Two-Part Special Event on December 15 & 16

Oxygen Media delves into the fatal love story and horrific crime that captured the nation’s attention with a “Snapped” Jodi Arias two-part special event on Sunday, December 15 at 9 PM ET/PT and Monday, December 16 at 10 PM ET/PT. As the world eagerly awaits Arias’ sentence, the network’s hit true crime series will take an in-depth look into the disturbing murder of Travis Alexander. It will uncover the woman behind the crime – from her idyllic upbringing to the relationship that altered her life forever. Through gripping firsthand accounts and never-before-seen interviews with Travis’ friends and experts who covered the case, the two-hour special will step through the entire case, starting with the couple’s deadly love affair to the media frenzy surrounding the trial, all of which led to Arias' first-degree murder conviction. The special will explore the salacious details of the couple's relationship, and viewers will hear from co-workers of Arias and Alexander, as well as Diane Schwartz, Juror #6 who voted to give Arias the death penalty, and HLN legal analyst Jon Leiberman.

Attracting millions of fans including a diverse group of celebrities, “Snapped” profiles the fascinating cases of everyday, seemingly average women accused of murder. The series will return to its normal time-slot on Sunday, December 22 at 9 PM ET/PT.

Throughout the week leading up to premiere, “Snapped” narrator and veteran news reporter, Sharon Martin will contribute daily blog posts about the Jodi Arias case on Oxygen.com. Then during the two-night special event, Sharon is taking over Oxygen’s twitter account (@Oxygen) so she can give her insight into the special and answer questions from fans. Viewers can join the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #SnappedJodiArias and can also like the series on Facebook.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-15-16/216418/

AdamSmith
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    5 Life-Saving Lessons from the Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Jane Velez-Mitchell’s new book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias hits stores August 20th and is being billed as one of the most insightful crime reads of the summer

TV host of HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell show is not afraid to speak her mind. She delivers uncensored opinions and keen observations on our country’s most stunning crime cases. Now, her upcoming book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias reveals shocking and disturbing new information about convicted murderess Jodi Arias and the revenge plot she carried out against her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander…. and how she used sex to get within striking distance.

In Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias, best-selling author Jane Velez-Mitchell offers many lessons we can learn from the Jodi Arias trial. Here’s the top 5 list:

1. Don’t Sleep With the Enemy

Travis Alexander was brutally murdered by Jodi Arias right after they finished having sex. He’d already told friends she had slashed his tires, hacked his email and committed various other treacherous acts against him. She was his enemy but, while he knew this intellectually, she was able to use her sexuality to disarm him and manipulate him into just one more encounter. Intimate partner violence is a huge problem in America. In these cases, the point at which one person ends the relationship is always the most dangerous, especially when the person ending the relationship remains in close physical proximity to the person they’re rejecting. Rejection often leads to feelings of rage and a desire for revenge.

2. Liars Are Dangerous People

Jodi Arias is a pathological liar. She has a hard time telling the truth about anything. This was documented during the trial when she brazenly lied to detectives first telling them she wasn’t there, then telling them 2 masked ninjas attacked Travis. Despite being under oath, Jodi Arias told lie after lie during her 18 days on the witness stand, trying to paint Travis as a sadistic sexual deviant when the evidence revealed he was very sexually inexperienced until becoming involved with Jodi Arias. Liars are dangerous people. We catch people in lies all the time but assume it’s not a big deal if they’re not lying about something important. Liars lie. If you catch someone lying about something trivial more than once, assume they lie all the time. The books message: don’t trust them about anything.

3. Be Wary of Transients

Jodi Arias couldn’t stay at the same job for very long and kept moving from town to town. While our society is more mobile than ever before and people move frequently for work, there’s a different between that and someone who is exhibiting transient behavior as Jodi Arias did. From her teenage years on she moved repeatedly from Yreka, California to Santa Maria, to Medford, Oregon to Big Sur, California, to Palm Desert, to Mesa, Arizona and back to Yreka. During those times she held many, many different waitressing jobs. This was a symptom of her borderline personality disorder, which is characterized by alienation and an inability to fit in. When somebody is that transitory it’s a warning sign that they may be deeply troubled. When first dating someone it’s important to get a sense, not only of what they do for a living, but of where they have been. Get an in-depth biography and timeline before you get too involved with a love interest. You may even want to do a little detective work and double-check their story.

4. Trust Your Gut

By now we’ve all heard that 90% of communication is non-verbal. It’s true. And, perhaps the most important communication is what we tell ourselves via our intuition. Travis’ friends were getting very creepy feelings about Jodi Arias but they couldn’t quite put their finger on what was bugging them about her so much. They were picking up on something very important. Her non-verbal cues were sending off signals that something was very wrong with her mental and emotional state. Ultimately, after she murdered Travis and was put on trial, the prosecutor’s psychologist officially diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder. But, long before the horrific killing, Jodi was telegraphing that she was unstable. Some of Travis’ friends warned him about her. They were right to act on their gut. We’ve all had the experience of a friend introducing us to a new love interest and groaning as we wonder how our friend could pick someone so “off.” We assume it’s not our business and usually say nothing. But, only true friends will tell us what we don’t want to hear.

5. Women Can Be Violent

According to Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias, Travis Alexander had every reason to be fearful of Jodi Arias. And during the trial evidence showed, toward the end of his life, he did express fear of her. However, Travis’ friends have also said that the fact that Jodi was a petite, very thin woman who was also soft-spoken and generally demure may have given him a false sense of security. After all, the vast majority of violent crimes in this country are committed by men. When women are put on trial it’s fascinating precisely because it’s a statistical aberration. But, today’s America is awash in what has been called “the great equalizer.” Guns. Prosecutors laid out a convincing case that Jodi Arias staged a break-in at her grandparents’ Yreka, California home so she could steal her grandpa’s gun and take it to Mesa, Arizona and murder Travis. While she began by stabbing him in the chest and shot him after he was likely already dead, the point still applies. Women can be physically violent and, when they have the advantage of a knife, a gun and the element of surprise, can overpower a much larger male. Women are human and humans are a very violent species.

Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias is emerging as one of the most provocative crime books this year packed with exclusive new information and psychological insight. It is available at Amazon and other major book retailers. A portion of the net profits is going to charity. The book is dedicated to victim Travis Alexander and his siblings.

Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias at Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006...ag=addinati-20

About Jodi Arias
    On June 4, 2008 devout Mormon and motivational speaker Travis Alexander was found murdered by Jodi Arias in his home in Mesa, Arizona, having sustained multiple stab wounds, a slit throat, and a gunshot to the head. Despite her claim of self-defense, on May 8, 2013 Alexander's ex-girlfriend Jodi Arias was convicted of first-degree murder in his death. The jury hung on the penalty phase and she is expected to be retried soon to decide whether she will get life or death. The next hearing is scheduled to occur within days of the book’s release.

http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases...ial-302121.htm
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2787002/

Most guys if not all do not understand that women can be killers.

Normally they kill with poison, and have throughout the ages. Many of the Caesars have found this out the hard way but not before it was too late.

I am always careful not to leave my drinks unattended when I am around strange women.

Ergo, finish your drink BEFORE you go to the men's room, and wait to order a new one after you come back, etc.

It's also good to heft their purse, when you have a moment, to see if it seems unusually heavy. Guns are heavy. I actually caught one lady with a gun that way, so I watched her and the purse from then on, making sure she could not get to it before I could.

On another occasion, I actually had a woman pull a gun on me, which I quickly removed from her, unloaded, returned it to her, but kept the 6 bullets. Life is stranger than fiction.

Situational awareness is the key to survival, including around strange women, who are so beautiful that you cannot resist them, so you need to be at least careful, very careful, all the time.

I will be interested in watching this tv movie about Arias, from a *********** perspective, and see what I would have done differently than Alexander.

Women appreciate being loved and devoted to, whenever you are indulging in their body parts and passions. I don't think I would have taken advantage of Arias in the on-again off-again manner that she experienced with other guys.

She lost it. She was pushed beyond her limits and she lost it. I do not believe she deserves to die. Just my personal view. Anyone else may disagree if they like.

Thread Information