Thread: Boost for the Death Penalty!

Boost for the Death Penalty!

After the Boston terrorist attack there has been calls for death all over America. Even Dems like Chuck Schumer and Eric Holder have said it's appropriate. There has even been talk of bringing it back to MA!

So we can all be rest assured there will ALWAYS be a federal death penalty for terrorism and mass murder!

SoupDragon
    SoupDragon likes this

Quote Originally Posted by TheKindExecutioner View Post
    After the Boston terrorist attack there has been calls for death all over America. Even Dems like Chuck Schumer and Eric Holder have said it's appropriate. There has even been talk of bringing it back to MA!

So we can all be rest assured there will ALWAYS be a federal death penalty for terrorism and mass murder!
    In the long run i dont think that this will have much of an impact either way. Just look at 9/11 right after there was a huge increase in support for the DP it wont take long for things to even out.
    Personally i think it is interesting that such an event even has an impact. When you decide on a stance on the DP i guess you would think of the worst crime and decide if the perpetrator should die for that crime. Of course this is a bad crime and for the people involved a personal tragedy but as crimes go this is not even close the worst i can think of.
    Love your enemies...they hate it

Thread Information