Thread: Move up execution dates

Senior Member Frequent Poster stixfix69's Avatar

Move up execution dates

with the economy in shambles, it would make sense to move up execution dates, and use the saved tax payers money towards our national deficit......

Well tbh that wouldnt be true. Executions are really expensive and the flurry of appeals right before an execution arent cheap either. Come to think of it the cheapest would be abolition
    Love your enemies...they hate it

Actually the cheapest, quickest & best (in my opinion) would be one appeal and then a bullet into the brain stem

Quote Originally Posted by ted75601 View Post
    Actually the cheapest, quickest & best (in my opinion) would be one appeal and then a bullet into the brain stem
    Cant agree that it is best but you are right that it would be cheapest.
    Love your enemies...they hate it

It would also be quick and painless. Dead is dead. As long as the person does not suffer, I fail to see why there is a problem with how they get dead

Senior Member Member nmiller855's Avatar
    I think it is ridiculous for death row inmates to to be kept alive for so many years. Their victims were not afforded an extra second of life much less any appeals. I say they should be executed within 1 year after they are sentenced.

tkofsa
    it use to be that way if you look at the way back in the 50s and before almost exactly one year from sentence to execution but then we started having many liberal judges we started having more and more
    loopholes
    method of execution and giving them more styuff to appeal look at california and the 9th circus in pa you have the third circus thats part of the probelm too

tkofsa
    sure that way when they killed in prison another life sentence good thinking

Senior Member Frequent Poster stixfix69's Avatar
    Death sentence in cali means resort behind bars......Cali is broke, yet have the most death row inmates i believe.......

Thread Information