Thread: Posting And You

Posting And You

An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

I must admit that y'all have mastered the search engine, but I do have a couple of issues. When starting a new thread I would appreciate it if y'all would keep the crime posts down to potential death penalty cases, or cases that are of concern to you, ex. murder cases in your home towns etc... I don't have the time or desire to keep tabs on a bunch of murder cases, and neither does our resident UK anti JLR. In his spare times he updates the crime related news thread. Google has an excellent service, Google Alerts. I also don't like the snappy headlines.. Hot Babe Murders Husband. Please use the perp's name, state, and year the crime was committed, and the victim's name in the title. Thanks. Happy posting!

Okay guys...New Rule. If you post a news article or court decision that is 3 months or older, DO NOT POST THE LINK

Please acknowledge the source

(Source: The Virginian Pilot) (Source: The Baltimore Sun) (Source: The New York Times) <<<< That is a joke never ever post an article from NYT

Read this thread please!!!

I can't post anything like that because my virus software won't allow me to open it up. A lot of sites that are supposed to be legit are full of malware.
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Thread Information