Thread: The Many Hairstyles of Joseph Paul Franklin

The Many Hairstyles of Joseph Paul Franklin

AdamSmith
    I guess they don't shave their heads anymore since they don't use the electric chair anymore?

Too bad he didn't at least get a final meal out of it -- one last pleasure from life on Earth before being transported to the Land of Angels and Demons.

Senior Member CnCP Legend JimKay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith View Post
    I guess they don't shave their heads anymore since they don't use the electric chair anymore?

Too bad he didn't at least get a final meal out of it -- one last pleasure from life on Earth before being transported to the Land of Angels and Demons.
    I was watching some bad old movie recently where they strapped a guy with a full head of hair into old sparky. I thought, Yeah, stand by with the fire extinguisher!

For Franklin, here are some last words he might have said (he had none) after passing up a last meal: "I could have had a V8!"

Nope, the shaved heads are a thing of the past...and although some prisons have strict rules about hair and clothing, he was apparently allowed to do whatever he wanted with his hair over the years!

Thread Information