Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen Out: 98% of Stories Ignore That Ice-bound Ship Was On Global Warming Mission

Member Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    I find you intensely irritating.

Lots of love,

JT
    We never met so it must be what I wrote, I guess. Would you care to be more specific?
    Last edited by Richard; 01-03-2014 at 11:28 PM.

This article was posted in the right place. Richard was addressing the topic of media bias, which is completely relevant. We see it in every article Brandi Grissom writes on death row inmates for The Texas Tribune. Another example is 98% of all reporting on George Zimmerman.

Sadly, in these times, we are starting to rely on blogs, and independent news sites instead major news networks for reliable news.
    An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Quote Originally Posted by FFM View Post
    This thread needs to be deleted. The purpose of this site is crime and punishment, not a rant for global warming theorists. Take this garbage somewhere else.
    Nope. Itīs in the correct off-topic board.

If thereīs a wish to exclude the whole off-topic out of the search we need to know.
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

I like Off Topic and it should stay. It gives us a break from all the violence, blood, and guts of crime!

... and a chance to pick at each other...
    No murder can be so cruel that there are not still useful imbeciles who do gloss over the murderer and apologize.

We do that enough in crime threads.

This section is a nice diversion!

All I can say is I want some global warming..tomorrow is going to be -34.6 Fahrenheit, or -37 Celsius with the wind chill. Heidi I'm coming to borrow your heated blanket.

Global warming is a very slow process that changes the ocean currents. The main huge global ocean current is called the great conveyor belt or global conveyor belt. Global warming can change the great conveyor belt so some parts of the world can get very hot and others very cold.

98% of climate scientists agree the earth is warming so there isn't much of a debate about that.

Member Member
    The burden of proof is always on the proponents. Global warming debate is dishonest because the debate-is-over demagogues kidnapped it. If they were really honest they would do this:

1. Define what global warming is
    2. Prove that is global warming is a fact
    3. Prove that global warming is caused by humans and not by nature
    4. Disclose what it will cost to stop or reverse global warming
    5. Disclose who will be paying and who will be receiving the carbon tax money

Instead, we are bombarded with anecdotal evidence, which is no evidence at all. The global warming charlatans got so brazen that, to them, everything is a proof of global warming because there is always a spot somewhere on this earth that can prove their religion of global warming to be true. Even when a research ship gets un-stuck. When it got stuck, that, too, was a proof positive of global warming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information