Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawrence Sigmund Bittaker - California

Junior Member Stranger
    I hope it was as painful as some of the torture he inflicted on his victims.

Senior Member Member
    he lived longer than all of his murder victims put together.

Quite disgusting and unfair. It's truly a shame scaphism wasn't allowed for Bittaker. Cases like this truly make me want a Sharia law justice system.
    Don't ask questions, just consume product and then get excited for next products.

"They will hurt you. They will hurt your grandma, these people. The root cause of this is there's no discipline in the homes, they don't go to school, you know, they live off the government, no personal accountability, and they just beat people up for no reason, and it's disgusting." - Former Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    At least he died in prison. Thanks to our "enlightened" and "progressive" judicial system, here in Italy a man kidnapped a baby from a house during a home invasion in order to keep him as a human shield in case of police intervention. When he and his accomplices realized that no police was around, he smashed the baby's head with a shovel and left his corpse in the woods. He has been sentenced to life, but got parole after only 9 years, and actually he is free as a bird.

Hi, Mastro, can you please post a link to that (I'm fluent in Italian)?

Senior Member CnCP Legend Mastro Titta's Avatar
    Hi! I can't post anything right now, I'm on the bus, but the case is that of Mario Alessi, the killer of baby Tommasino Onofri. He got life imprisonment, but after 9 years he got a sort of parole: he stays out all day, and comes back sleeping in prison at night (it is possible in our system, and it is quite frequent), so he is basically free.

Thanks!

Apparently Roy Norris has died as well
    Thank you for the adventure - Axol

Tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn’t even matter - Linkin Park

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever. - Hin-mah-too-yah-lat-kekt

I’m going to the ghost McDonalds - Garcello

Roy Norris in 2018 and at the time of the murder

Related:

Rapist-Murderer Roy Norris, Part Of Notorious ‘Tool Box Killers’, Dies In Prison

CBS News

VACAVILLE (CBS SF) — Roy Lewis Norris, who was part of the duo known as the “Tool Box Killers” who were convicted in the brutal rape, torture and murder of five teenage girls in Southern California in 1979, has died at the California Medical Facility in Vacaville.

Norris was serving a 45-years-to-life sentence for a grisly, murderous rampage along the Pacific Coast Highway over a period of five months in 1979 with his crime partner, Lawrence Bittaker.

Traveling in a windowless van, the pair kidnapped, raped, tortured and murdered their five victims ranging from ages 13 to 18 years old. They were called the “Tool Box Killers” because some of the instruments they used to torture of the teenagers could be commonly found in a tool box.

The two also recorded audio while they were raping and torturing some of the victims. When the recordings were played in court, they reduced many of the jurors, lawyers and court observers to tears, with some forced to leave to courtroom, according to published reports.

Norris received his sentence after pleading guilty to all counts in exchange for prosecutors not seeking the death penalty and for his cooperation in testifying against Bittaker. He was found unsuitable for parole in his initial hearing in 2009 and was denied for 10 years. His second parole hearing in March of 2019 was also denied and he would not have had another hearing scheduled until 2029, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...on/ar-BB10nHy5
    "I realize this may sound harsh, but as a father and former lawman, I really don't care if it's by lethal injection, by the electric chair, firing squad, hanging, the guillotine or being fed to the lions."
    - Oklahoma Rep. Mike Christian

"There are some people who just do not deserve to live,"
    - Rev. Richard Hawke

“There are lots of extremely smug and self-satisfied people in what would be deemed lower down in society, who also deserve to be pulled up. In a proper free society, you should be allowed to make jokes about absolutely anything.”
    - Rowan Atkinson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information